Chandler, AZ 85224 Map · Phone number

ww7 51 649448 159466270012078
ww7 51 649448 159466270012078

12 Reviews for Denise Karis Photography

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

Denise was a joy to work with! She did an amazing job working with our bridal party of 22 people! She took charge, was organized and made taking our photos a really fun experience! We can't say enough good things about her and our photos!! We absolutely love them!! Thanks again Denise for everything!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jade · Married on 12/31/2016

You know you have found your wedding photographer when you spend 1 hour together and feel like you’ve been friends for years!

That is exactly how my fiancé and I felt after our meeting with Denise. First and foremost, Denise is a true professional, she knows her stuff! She is easy to work with, offered us several package options, and let us know what we would receive with each package, she was upfront and transparent.

We love her work! Photography is her passion and you can feel that in her photos. She went above and beyond – she was willing to help us with outfit styling, engagement session location and REALLY went the extra mile at the wedding. She knew all the names of my bridesmaids and spent time getting to know them, she kept in touch with my wedding coordinator and made great suggestions to the timeline and photo op locations. She knew what was important to me and executed perfectly!

Denise is a natural when it comes to coaching and helping you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her turnaround time is phenomenal and, of course, her photos are amazing! True talent. She captured us perfectly. I can’t thank her enough!

Denise is so sweet and fun. My vendors, bridal party, and guests loved having her around! But not as much as I did! I would highly recommend Denise.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Celina · Married on 04/25/2015

Denise is a dream to work with! She knows how to coach her couples so their poses don't look stiff or awkward. I cannot recommend an engagement session highly enough. It helped loosen us up so much and we were able to actually enjoy posing for pictures on our wedding day! The engagement pictures looked great, but the wedding pictures were just were as close to perfect as you can get! Denise has a fantastic eye. She found excellent little spots in downtown Tempe for us to pose. You wouldn't recognize the landscape if someone didn't tell you it was Tempe. We ended up purchasing, and this is no exaggeration, over 300 printed photos. Denise also helped us through the delivery process! This was way, way above and beyond the call of duty. USPS lost our package somehow and she got the printer to reprint our order, they sent it to her directly, and she came over to our house to drop it off. What. a. CHAMP!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Award

Denise Karis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500

• Suzanne's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Creative photographer with fresh ideas that takes gorgeous photos! 12/4/17 Denise is a gem and a joy to work with! Personality is a great asset for a photographer to have and Denise has it in spades! We love her!

• Chandler, AZ, 85224 See on map
    Location of (Denise Karis Photography)