1615 Marks Court, Spencer, IA 51301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Denise A. Loring

I can supply you with a full line of Dove Chocolate Discoveries Products, for your use in your special event. There is a full catalog on my business website, and I will be very happy to help you make the right choices for your event. I can supply you with candies for favors, chocolate cake mixes, chocolate dessert cups and petite tasting cups and even chocolate martini or mudslide mixes for your social occasion. We even have bar chocolate, a tempering machine and magnetic molds so you can make your own candies and special sweets for your event. Almost all of the choices in the catalog are chocolate, with a few other flavors. Everything is of the highest quality and is a premium chocolate and is only available through Dove Chocolate Discoveries chocolatiers. If you have any questions about anything in the catalog or what is available, please contact me. I do not do catering, I only supply the products in the catalog.

icecreamsandwiches72dpi

• What services do you provide? Design

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Denise A. Loring 1
    Variable Discount!
    Variable discount depending on dollar amount from 5 to 20 percent.

• Northwest Iowa Wedding & Event
    Northwest Iowa Wedding & Event Wedding Planners

Denise is a professional in her field. She is a great person to work with and I would work with her anytime that I can!

• 1615 Marks Court Spencer, 51301 See on map