Denida Seybert Photography

Spring Mount, PA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Denida Sebert Photography is a creative company in Spring Mount, Pennsylvania, specializing in wedding and event photography. As a professional photographer, I love nothing more than helping couples to make heartfelt and lasting memories. After winning my first camera as a prize, I developed a passion for taking photos, leading me to set up my business. Since then, my approach has continued to evolve into a combination of contemporary and traditional styles.

Denida Sebert Photography offers a variety of services for engagements, weddings, and trash-the-dress events. Before their big day, I encourage couples to contact me to discuss their ideas and preferences. With everything from digital files and prints to wedding albums and canvases available, there is an option to suit everyone. As the wedding celebration unfolds, I can travel to multiple locations to capture all the key moments of the day. If extra coverage is required, I can work with a second photographer and provide additional service hours. Other services that I offer include:

• Destination weddings
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Slideshows
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Ava
    Ava B. Married on 06/05/2021

Phenomenal

If there was one word to describe Denida and her work, it would be PHENOMENAL! The first preview photo blew us away and the whole collection far exceeded expectations.

One of Michelle's strengths is making the process simple and approachable so we never became overwhelmed or stressed. She was completely accommodating and provided plenty of guidance to ensure it was all a success. Michelle also has a knack for putting you at ease, even those of us that typically shy away from being the center of attention. We were amazed at how some of the portrait shots looked like they could have come straight from a magazine. How did she make us look that good? Denida got photos of everything; from the big moments, to the small details and all of the joy of the day. And after viewing the proof of the album she constructed, it's clear that she is a talented graphic designer as well.

We are so happy with having Denida as our wedding photographer and we would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Denida Seybert Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your day. I look forward to working together again in the future.
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Denida is very friendly and a hard worker.

Denida Seybert Photography's reply:

Denida Seybert Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Spring Mount, Pennsylvania Spring Mount, PA, 19473
Location of (Denida Seybert Photography)

Denida Seybert Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Denida Seybert Photography include in the starting price?

Denida Seybert Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Denida Seybert Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Denida Seybert Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Denida Seybert Photography offer?

Denida Seybert Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Denida Seybert Photography offer?

Denida Seybert Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Denida Seybert Photography offer for wedding events?

Denida Seybert Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Denida Seybert Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Denida Seybert Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Denida Seybert Photography offer?

Denida Seybert Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding