Demetrios - Edison

I do Recommend

Great Selection. A pleasant atmosphere

Sent on 07/18/2019

Jeannine · Married on 11/06/2015

I loved getting my Demetrios dress from Macy's. The sales staff and manager were very helpful the whole process. They even help custom my dress to make it my dream dress. They were very good in communicating when my dress was coming in and where it was in the process. Also the seamstress was hands down amazing!!!!! She couldn't do enough to help make my dress perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Vanessa · Married on 12/31/2014

I got my dress at Macys in Menlo. When I made the appointment I honestly did not think I would find anything there. Right before I got to my appointment, I was at an appointment elsewhere and fell for another dress but that would need to have a belt and more bling added (more money). When I went to Macys I spoke with my sales person about my experience and she brought me a dress that I was so so about. She told me, trust me this looks so much better on and boy was she right. She was holding my dress. It was the same style as the dress I loved elsewhere but had the belt and sparkle on it already. And lucky for me, the dress was on sale. I was able to get my dress and veil for the price of the dress, and much less than the dress I originally liked. Working with Macy's was great. Their seamstress is absolutely amazing and accommodating. She did great work, and my dress fit like a glove on that day. I am so happy I went with Macy's for my bridal dress!

Sent on 01/20/2015