0-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Dellwood Country Club

Everything you have always dreamed of, in a comfortable and gracious setting. Your guests will love looking at our beautiful championship course and professional gardens from any of our three patios. Our banquet rooms also have full views of the course all year round, as well as roaring fireplaces and vaulted ceilings that are warm and welcoming for fall and winter events.

Dellwood Country Club hosts a variety of events to members and non-members. From ceremonies, receptions, and social events, to golf outings, corporate meetings and intimate get togethers.

A Distinguished Chef. Dellwood is proud to have one of the best executive chefs in the area. He will ensure that every event has the best possible culinary experience. Order from our banquet selections, or our catering director will work with you to create a custom menu for your special event.

Booking an Event. The catering office is eager to assist you in booking just the right space at Dellwood, whether it is a business meeting for twenty or a large wedding reception or golf outing.

The Ballroom provides an elegant setting for up to 300 guests with a beautiful vaulted ceiling, a grand fireplace and picturesque views of our award winning golf course.

Please contact Bry at bry@dellwoodcountryclub.com

Limited Bar (1)
Open Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)

We are so happy with the turn out of our wedding reception at Dellwood Country Club. Bry, the coordinator was wonderful to work with and she took the stress out of planning. The ballroom is so gorgeous that we could keep decorations minimal. We had a bonfire out on the patio (directly off the ballroom), and we rented the Fireside Room for a small fee which also gave us access to the deck. Our guests had so much room to walk around - inside and outside. I would highly recommend Dellwood Country Club to anyone looking for a fabulous venue! There is a Best Western Plus right down the road, which provides convenient overnight accommodations and a shuttle bus to and from Dellwood. The food is absolutely incredible - we continue to get compliments from our guests! Overall, everything was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to Bry and the wonderful food and bar staff at Dellwood Country Club :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The venue was amazing! The coordinate Bry was phenomenal to work with. She was attentive to everything and was always there to answer questions! The food and staff was amazing and the venue was breathtaking

Profile Picture User7680447, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I grew up near Dellwood and I knew I wanted to get married in my hometown. I have known Dellwood Country club my whole life so it was definitely an option on my list. They recently remodeled and the remodel is gorgeous! The venue is a bit pricey but we got it for a good price because our wedding was off season. Bry (the wedding coordinator) was such a joy to work with. She was knowledgeable, professional, and very punctual. I never had an issue with getting a hold of her and she was flexible to make appointments to meet. During the meeting with her, she was very helpful with out planning and helped us think of things to consider for our big day. The food was amazing and our staff/service for the night was absolutely wonderful! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Indoor

My husband and I had our reception at Dellwood Country Club. From start to finish, Bry, the event coordinator was great! She was very organized and professional and answered any questions we had in a timely manner. The day of the reception her and the rest of the staff couldn't have been more helpful.
We received so many compliments on our reception. Everyone loved the food and venue. I would highly recommend Dellwood Country Club to any bride and groom out there!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dellwood was an awesome place for our reception. They had just gone through a remodel in the beginning of the year, and they had everything done and tidied up by the time their wedding season started. Tom and Tracy were amazing, they were always around asking myself, the groom, my MOH, my parents and my husband's parents how everything was going. They were very attentive and very curteous. The food was hot, the drinks were cold, and everyone enjoyed their meals. I was pretty stress free the whole night! I would recommed Dellwood to anyone. We had about 250 people and no one was cramped, the fireside room and the outside patio were PERFECT for guests who wanted to get away from the dancing or take a breather.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I held our wedding ceremony and reception at Dellwood Country Club and we were blown away by how amazing of a venue it is!! Working with Tracy and Tom helped us plan and execute a flawless wedding! Our wedding was perfect thanks to them! Thank you to Dellwood for helping us making our wedding day amazing!

Profile Picture Marnie, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED getting married here. We had both our ceremony (outdoor) and reception here. Tracy was so wonderful to work with. She set up our tasting and helped us decide upon what to choose for our menu. She met with us to have a planning session to make sure we were on the same page with the wedding day details. The day went off without a hitch. The grounds are absolutely beautiful in August. There were so many lovely places to take pictures. We had the ceiling draping done by Terry of Creative License which made the ballroom especially beautiful. We had the Italian Buffet and our guests RAVED about the food. The food display was absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend getting married and having your reception here. It is a perfect fit for anyone who loves the shabby chic look and anyone who loves flowers.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/10/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend Dellwood to any couple looking for a reception venue! The ballroom is gorgeous and with the ceiling drapes, it looks breathtaking. The staff were extremely professional and polite. The food was awesome! My relatives cannot stop talking about how great the food was, and how it came to the table steaming hot (not luke-warm like most wedding meals). Tom was a great help and checked in with us multiple times throughout the night to make sure things were going how we wanted. He even brought our beers we had sitting on the head table when they started to take it down because we were busy taking pictures with some friends. Our wedding at Dellwood turned out perfectly and I would not change single thing!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dellwood did such an amazing job and took care of everything! Even beyond what we had expected. The food was amazing and not to mention the portions were beyond what we could have imagined! The staff was very friendly and professional and did such a great job!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/14/13, 3 Reviews

19 Photos

Dellwood Country Club

19 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've been fortunate enough to perform at numerous wedding receptions at the Dellwood Country Club. Bry (Dellwood's Catering & Events Manager) has always been accomodating. The catering staff is top-notch and I've always enjoyed working alongside them. The recent renovations are AWESOME! I'm definitely looking forward to performing at more events there in the future.

Beautiful location in any season! Professional staff, good food, great locations for photos too: http://www.happilyeverafterphoto.com/becky-brad-02-23-08/

Events