Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number

About Della Giovanna

Della Giovanna designs bring an edgy new dimension to bridal wear. Beyond ruffles and lace, she adds leather and hardware to a bridal collection like no other. Inspired by her New York City surroundings, she has created a uniquely modern look for a traditional event.

Della Giovanna innovated the concept of “Bridal Separates”. Brides can now combine the top of one design with the bottom of another to choose the perfect look for their special day. They also provide the opportunity to achieve a much better overall fit for every bride.

Della Giovanna designs carry the family name as a tribute and thank you to the family that encouraged her tirelessly and making the dreams of a little girl become reality.

della giovanna zoey corset sarah skirt front
dellagiovannarydenskirtdylancorsetweddingseparate
dellagiovannashaynedressweddin
dellagiovannaskylarskirtcameroncorsetweddingsepara
Della Giovanna
della giovanna adrien corset milan skirt front
della giovanna alexandriadress front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna allison corset rose skirt front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna carey top cleo pant front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna carol corset dakota skirt front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna charlie corset jess skirt chainmail
Della Giovanna
della giovanna julia corset corinne skirt front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna kay corset camille skirt front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna mcallister corset brienne neckpiece
Della Giovanna
della giovanna melissa dress front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna morgan top sydney skirt front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna sasha corset eden blouse quinn skir
Della Giovanna
della giovanna sharmaine dress front
Della Giovanna
della giovanna valentin corset jennifer harness ni
della giovanna zoey corset sarah skirt front
dellagiovannaalexandria dress2015
dellagiovannadevinskirtmadisoncorsetweddingseparat

3 Reviews for Della Giovanna

Love love love my dress. And love my designer, Della Giovanna. Della Giovanna took the time to get to know what I wanted in a wedding dress and then created my perfect wedding dress. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and is an extremely talented designer, not to mention an awesome person. If you're considering working with Della Giovanna, or buying a Della Giovanna piece, stop considering. Do it. She's amazing, and I know you'll think so too.

Sent on 10/04/2014

I worked hand in hand with Michelle who is a wedding dress designer genius. I had 2 dresses, custom made, one ceremony and one reception dress. I showed her pictures of different aspects that I liked on different dresses. She was able to incorporate them all into my 2 dresses. They were both different yet connected at the same time so when it came time to switch dresses it still matched my wedding theme.

I worked with Michelle over the course of a year, from dress sketches, to pictures of fabrics being used, dress fittings, etc. She always kept me up to date on what was happening with my dresses. Any point in time that I needed to contact her with a question she always responded in a timely manner. Not only was she extremely professional but I had so much fun with the dress fittings and everything. I was afraid I would be nervous and she made me feel very at ease. My final fittings went really well and didn't need any last minute alterations.

My ceremony dress was a two piece which ladies let me tell you was amazing because it was so light and easy to get in and out of (bathroom breaks were a breeze!) Not something I would have thought of but glad Michelle recommended it! I also had a custom belt made for my dress. My mother surprised me and sent Michelle part of her wedding dress and Michelle took lace from my moms dress and surprised me with it so that I had my something old. I was more than touched that she would go out of her way to make something so special for me on top of the 2 dresses!

If you are a bride and want something truly special and one of a kind Michelle is the one for you! She worked really well within our price point. She has bridal separates which were great because you can mix and match tops and bottoms that you like best!

Michelle thank you so much for everything! I will refer you to everyone I know! You are truly talented. I had so many compliments on both my dresses all day, it made me feel so good! XO

Sent on 05/05/2014

Athena · Married on 12/14/2013

Amazing wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses! They have very unique styles to choose from. Highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/13/2013