Delilah Wedding and Event Planning

Boulder, CO View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Package Price

Delilah Wedding and Event Planning is an event coordination service based in the Boulder, Colorado area. Owner and senior coordinator Sarah founded the company to pursue her passion for event design after years of experience in the industry. Her team of event planners is dedicated to getting to know each couple’s love story and to creating their dream wedding event.

Delilah Wedding and Event Planning offers a range of services to ensure that every couple’s needs are met on their special day. Consultations are available to allow you to create your own personalized, custom package alongside your wedding planner. The team’s full-service wedding planning option allows couples to experience a stress-free planning process while enjoying the last weeks of their engagement. To ensure that your event goes smoothly, your planner will become your day-of coordinator, acting as a liaison between vendors, guests, and officiants. A number of a la carte offerings are available, including vendor referrals, timeline creation, and hourly consulting services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Meghan
    Meghan G. Married on 07/16/2022

The absolute best

Both my husband and I lived out of state while we were planning our wedding in Colorado and we simply could not have done it and would not have even wanted to do the whole process over again unless we had Sarah from Delilah Wedding Planning by our side. She was EVERYTHING and more. It seemed like she worked around the clock for us - whenever we needed her she was available, prompt, professional, energetic, excited about our upcoming day, and nothing ever seemed to faze her. Through all the changes my vision took, she seamlessly transitioned whatever I needed to match the vision. She helped with everything - finding and recommending vendors, communicating with vendors (she sent all the "following up with you e-mails" so I never had to send a single one!) keeping us updated on all things budget related with a helpful online platform, creating our timeline, and SO much more. Everyone recommends getting a wedding planner for day-of coordination (very important) but we LOVED having Sarah throughout our entire process, and absolutely needed her. The best part, if I could pick one, was that I didn't answer a single question from anyone on the day of my wedding. I didn't worry about a single detail because I had so much trust in Sarah (for good reason) - and everything went perfectly. She and her team (Mikayla) handled every single detail on my big day and I didn't worry about a thing - it was glorious! I could go on forever about how much we love Delilah Wedding and Event Planning!
  • Angela
    Angela T. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best in the Business!

I wish we could rate this at 10 stars! We were so incredibly blown away by how amazing Sarah and her team were in orchestrating all aspects of a 3-day wedding event, every last detail.

First we felt so lucky to randomly find Delilah on The Knot with little knowledge on how to select someone. We had instant rapport and it was clear that Sarah was experienced. We started to relax and could sense we were in good hands.

Second Sarah had a cadre of vendors with whom she was familiar but never pushed any one on us. She’d give us 3-4 options, we’d check them out, provide some feedback and select someone and then she was on it to make sure we were on track with them. (Btw, we loved all of the vendors we used and can’t wait to do other things with them.)

Next we set out a vision and the kind of wedding we wanted. She had an opinion when we needed one, a positive comment and excitement when we needed a little confidence builder. I always felt that she was in our corner. Now some 4 weeks after the wedding she is still checking on us and any outstanding items.

Overall we felt cared for, heard and had her competent leadership to guide us throughout. And oh my goodness, there are so many details to be managed and she never made us feel overwhelmed. She unfolded the activities at a pace and urgency that made sure we stayed on track without passing along the stress.

We feel so lucky to have found Sarah. We think she’s the best you can find. She and her team are amazing and I can’t wait for you to have the same incredible experience that we had!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Sarah
Sarah
Founder & Lead Coordinator

Get to Know Sarah

• Sarah was invited to read at the Library of Congress National Book Festival
  • If she had all the money in the world she would buy fresh flowers everyday
  • Sarah loves to bake and won a cooking competition for her banana pancakes
  • She is fluent in Spanish
Kate
Kate
Lead Coordinator

Get to Know Kate

• Kate lived in the Czech Republic
  • She has recently received a training grant to work with children with disabilities
  • It’s her lifelong dream to be cast on the Amazing Race
  • Kate’s obsessed with the Real Housewives franchises
Savannah
Savannah
Lead Coordinator

Get to Know Savannah

• Savannah has 5 siblings (this is most likely why she has so much patience!)
  • She ran a half marathon last year and has made it her goal to try for a full marathon in 2021Savannah received a full ride to the University of Washington for her masters (Go Huskies!)
  • She lived in Costa Rica for a year

• The St Vrain
    4.0 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
    · Banquet Halls

Boulder, Colorado Boulder, CO, 80302
Location of (Delilah Wedding and Event Planning)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding