Flemington, NJ 08822 Map · Phone number

About Delighted to be Invited

Delighted to be Invited is a custom wedding invitation studio. Your free design consultation includes looking at samples of past customers, and looking at the different types of invitations, fonts, colors, etc. Every invitation we do is custom, and there are no catalogs with "templates". We specialize in a variety of invitations, including pocket fold invitations with multiple enclosures. Digital calligraphy/envelope addressing is also one of our services that we offer. We work with all budgets and design exactly what you want for your special day. Visit our website and fill out the contact form today!

Follow Delighted to be Invited on

dsc0290
image3

10 Reviews for Delighted to be Invited

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Samantha did such a wonderful job on my wedding invitations! They were exactly what I wanted. She was so very helpful throughout the entire process which made it very stress-free for me! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

I had such a fantastic experience working with Delighted to be Invited on my wedding invitations! I was able to create custom/quality invitations that I know no one else will ever have! I had never picked out wedding invitations before, therefore I didn't really know what to expect. Sam was really helpful in walking me through all of the options and explaining the cost associated with each choice. Sam took the time to listen to what I wanted and provided suggestions to help me make my vision a reality. We also worked with Delighted to be Invited to create "wedding i-spy" cards that were inspired by a pinterest posting. They came out exactly the way we wanted them to (if not better)! I would definitely work with Delighted to be Invited again in the future.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Samantha from Delighted to be Invited was great to work with! I found out about her through a Facebook mention - which is not normally how I go about finding businesses. I met with her and with no direction or color palette, were we able to put together a look that was neutral, yet fun and unique. I'm pretty picky when it comes to what I would call "wedding marketing material" and throughout the process, Samantha was easy to work with and gave me her honest opinions about font, design & overall look. I would absolutely recommend Samantha for any of your future invitation needs (she also does menu & escort cards as well)!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Delighted to be Invited FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10