Delicious Details Catering, LLC

1079 Farm to Market 1376, Fredericksburg, TX 78624 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Delicious Details Catering, LLC

We have been proudly serving delicious cuisine to the Texas Hill Country since 1995 with unsurpassed customer service. “It’s All in The Details”, this is something we truly believe in. We feature local and estate grown produce and house-made menu items. Any of our menus can be made gluten-free.

In addition, we offer TABC certified bartenders; (4 hour minimum per bartender). We offer a bar set-up service, we can provide anything from the bare necessities (openers, napkins, drink tubs, drink ice, etc.) to the olive in the martini.

• Fredericksburg Catering and Bar Services by The Stable
  • Whim Catering
  • Railroad Bar-B-Que

11 Reviews for Delicious Details Catering, LLC

Catharine · Married on 04/18/2015

Delicious Details catered our wedding in April in Hunt, Tx. Devon was extremely responsive to our questions from the beginning and worked with us to create the perfect menu--everything from appetizers to dinner to after party snacks. Our guests raved about the food and still bring up how good everything was, 8 months later. We could not have been happier with their services.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Shelly · Married on 04/05/2014

They catered my wedding last weekend,at the lodge event center, the food was amazing ( I am very picky ),and guest are still talking about the food. I even had a senator ask for her number this morning .

Sent on 04/09/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2013

We were so impressed with Delicious Details!!! The food was beyond amazing- we had people raving about it the whole night (and for days later!) The service was impeccable, the flavors were outstanding and I think our guests felt like they were at a fine dining experience instead of just another wedding reception. I know my groom and I did!! They made our special evening so perfect and we are so appreciative!

We also savored our bride and groom "to go" meals as long as possible- we had the hors d'oeuvres when we got back to our cabin after the reception. The next day we packed our dinners on ice and drove them home with us. (We were married out of town) We enjoyed them that night at home before leaving for our honeymoon the next morning. :) They were just as delicious as we remembered them from the reception!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Real Weddings

• 1079 Farm to Market 1376 Fredericksburg, TX, 78624 See on map
    Location of (Delicious Details Catering, LLC)