PO Box 218, Falmouth, MA 02541 Map · Phone number

Delicious Desserts 4
Delicious Desserts 5
  • Amy

Amy Brundage · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wedding cake was exactly what we wanted -- and so delicious!

We loved working with Lisa at Delicious Desserts! Her cake was so delicious and she really was willing to spend time with me on design to make it exactly what we wanted. We loved her cake so much that we ate our cake top at our one week anniversary - we couldn't wait a year! : ) Highly recommend meeting with Lisa about your wedding cake - you will enjoy every minute working with her and you will love your cake!

Delicious Desserts 6
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Delicious Desserts's reply:

Amy!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I am BEYOND thrilled you were so happy, and cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such KIND words - it absolutely means the world to me!!!! I wish you could see the HUGE smile on my face. Thank you so much for making my day, and making me smile!! xoxoLisa
  • G Ina

G Ina · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding cake in falmouth

Our wedding cake was AMAZING. We picked the cake out from a picture online and sent it to Lisa. She copied it down to every detail and then some. Everyone in our wedding and the people at the restaurant we went to loved it. The cake tasted incredible, as good as it looked. Lisa was great to work with,from communication to the cake details.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Delicious Desserts's reply:

Gina!!! Thank you SO SO MUCH!! This means so much to me. I really appreciate your kind words, and taking the time to post this review - I am grateful! YOU were a pleasure to work with! So happy you were happy. Thank you for putting this huge smile on my face! Lisa

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Delicious and incredibly creative!

Lisa was a joy to work with! I approached her on the later in the planning process and she immediately scheduled a tasting. She has a unique approach which includes incorporating two flavors into one tier which allowed us to build our dream cake. Lisa created my dream cake at an incredibly reasonable price!

Sent on 06/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meredith Jane Photography
    Meredith Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

She's amazing!! Seriously the sweetest and I hope I can work with her so many more times in the future!!

• Shoreshotz photography
    Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is an amazing person, great to work with, fun to talk with and her cakes and desserts are incredible! She creates the most amazing wedding cakes and specialty treats to wow your wedding guests! Both beautiful to look at and delicious to eat!

• The Club at New Seabury
    The Club at New Seabury Country Club Weddings

Lisa from Delicious Desserts is an absolute JOY to work with. She a true professional that is passsionate about her work. She is a creative and amazing artist. Not only are her cakes and truffles a work of art...but they taste GREAT! The name of her company...Delicious Desserts...says it all!

• PO Box 218 Falmouth, 02541 See on map