PO Box 218, Falmouth, MA 02541 Map · Phone number

Delicious Desserts 1
Delicious Desserts 2
  • G Ina

G Ina · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding cake in falmouth

Our wedding cake was AMAZING. We picked the cake out from a picture online and sent it to Lisa. She copied it down to every detail and then some. Everyone in our wedding and the people at the restaurant we went to loved it. The cake tasted incredible, as good as it looked. Lisa was great to work with,from communication to the cake details.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Delicious Desserts's reply:

Gina!!! Thank you SO SO MUCH!! This means so much to me. I really appreciate your kind words, and taking the time to post this review - I am grateful! YOU were a pleasure to work with! So happy you were happy. Thank you for putting this huge smile on my face! Lisa

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Delicious and incredibly creative!

Lisa was a joy to work with! I approached her on the later in the planning process and she immediately scheduled a tasting. She has a unique approach which includes incorporating two flavors into one tier which allowed us to build our dream cake. Lisa created my dream cake at an incredibly reasonable price!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Karen · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing cake and dessert table!

Lisa at Delicious Desserts is just wonderful! When we first met with her we planned to just do a cake, but after chatting and seeing pictures of her dessert tables, we decided to do a smaller cake with a beautiful, yummy dessert table as well. Our guests loved it! Lisa was super fun, had great suggestions,and helped us to come up with a great variety of things within our budget. Everything was delicious and our guests are still talking about the it. Lisa is just the best--we highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Delicious Desserts's reply:

Karen!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Reading your review just MADE MY DAY! I am so happy you were happy! You were an absolute pleasure AND FUN to work with, and I appreciate it!!! Lisa

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meredith Jane Photography
    Meredith Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

She's amazing!! Seriously the sweetest and I hope I can work with her so many more times in the future!!

• Shoreshotz photography
    Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is an amazing person, great to work with, fun to talk with and her cakes and desserts are incredible! She creates the most amazing wedding cakes and specialty treats to wow your wedding guests! Both beautiful to look at and delicious to eat!

• The Club at New Seabury
    The Club at New Seabury Country Club Weddings

Lisa from Delicious Desserts is an absolute JOY to work with. She a true professional that is passsionate about her work. She is a creative and amazing artist. Not only are her cakes and truffles a work of art...but they taste GREAT! The name of her company...Delicious Desserts...says it all!

• PO Box 218 Falmouth, 02541 See on map