Delicious Desserts

Falmouth, MA View map

• Cece
    Cece C. Married on 08/14/2021

Beyond Impressed

Working with Lisa and Delicious Desserts for our wedding cake and macarons was truly so much fun! Lisa is easy to connect with, full of life and wants to help make your vision a reality! Lisa accommodated our wishes when it came to what we wanted our guests to be served and offered advice whenever needed. I looked forward to chatting with her from the moment I set up our initial consult. And let me tell you, her product does not disappoint!! The night was spent on the dance floor but that did not stop people from raving to me after the wedding about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious everything turned out (including the macarons, my favorite). One of my bridesmaids even snagged us a few before we left for the night so I could enjoy them. I would highly recommend working with Lisa for your next event – you won’t regret it, and nor will your taste buds! Thank you Lisa – I hope to need you in the future!
    Scott S. Married on 05/30/2021

The best cake on the cape!

Five stars are not enough for Lisa and Delicious Desserts. Lisa is truly one of a kind. Not only does she make incredibly delicious desserts, but she is also genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met. My wife and I found Lisa via WeddingWire and stopped by her amazing shop for a taste test. After spending 5 minutes with Lisa we both knew she was going to make the cake for our wedding. Lisa was very helpful with suggestions on what would look and taste good, and always went the extra mile to make us feel like family. Our wedding was postponed from 2020 to 2021, and Lisa mailed us a mini cake on our original wedding date as a sweet treat, how incredible is that? Lisa, Kristen and I can not thank you enough for everything you did for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding, your baking skills are incredible, and we are so happy that we met you!

Delicious Desserts's reply:

SCOTT!!! Oh my gosh what a GREAT surprise to see this AMAZING REVIEW!! I just can't thank you enough for your kind words. Working with you and Kristen was a dream come true, and an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE - and FUN - to work with! It was such a thrill to be part of such a special wedding for such a special couple - one I will not soon forget! I am SO HAPPY our paths crossed, and I hope to see you much more often! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Lisa
  • Kelley
    Kelley M. Married on 04/09/2021

Lisa is the best!!

We absolutely loved working with Lisa and the cake she made for our wedding was as delicious as it was beautiful! Right from our first meeting, we immediately trusted her and felt she understood our vision. Lisa had great recommendations regarding the design, flavors, and quantity. The cake looked beautiful and all of our guests loved how delicious it was. We highly recommend Lisa!!

Delicious Desserts's reply:

Dear Kelley, You just MADE MY DAY! I just can't thank you enough for posting such a nice review, I REALLY appreciate it. I am beyond thrilled you were happy. You were an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with! Thank you for putting a HUGE smile on my face! xoxoLisa

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

40 photos · 09/16/2018
  • Michael & Amanda
    22 photos · 05/30/2015

Meredith Jane Photography Meredith Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

She's amazing!! Seriously the sweetest and I hope I can work with her so many more times in the future!!

Shoreshotz photography Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa is an amazing person, great to work with, fun to talk with and her cakes and desserts are incredible! She creates the most amazing wedding cakes and specialty treats to wow your wedding guests! Both beautiful to look at and delicious to eat!

The Club at New Seabury The Club at New Seabury Country Club Weddings

Lisa from Delicious Desserts is an absolute JOY to work with. She a true professional that is passsionate about her work. She is a creative and amazing artist. Not only are her cakes and truffles a work of art...but they taste GREAT! The name of her company...Delicious Desserts...says it all!

PO Box 218 Falmouth, 02541
Location of (Delicious Desserts)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding