4251 Spruce Creek Rd Unit 1-i, Port Orange, FL 32127 Map · Phone number

About Delectable Delights

Delectable Delights was started in 1995 and we have continued to wow our customers with Wedding Cakes, All Occasion Cakes, Cupcake towers, Pastries and Hand Decorated Cookies ever since. We are a full scale custom Wedding Cake and Pastry Shop located in Port Orange, Fl. We offer Traditional, Vegan and Gluten Free options, making us one of the few cake shops that can cater to almost any food allergy or lifestyle choice. We offer hand made sugar, fondant, and gumpaste decorations, as well as fresh flowers. No cake is too large or too small for us to turn into a masterpiece . Contact us today and let us bake your Sweetest Dream into a one of a kind Wedding Cake!

Follow Delectable Delights on

Delectable Delights 6
Delectable Delights 7

Shayla Robinson · Married on 06/06/2019

35th Celebration

For my 35th birthday Angie sent me to cake Haven. I was so indecisive about what kind of cake I wanted so I let her decide for me, she didn’t disappoint at all. I cannot put into words how amazing it was, I LOVED everything about. She totally WOWed me and my guest. The cake looked breathtaking and it was so yummy! Everyone at my birthday dinner could not stop talking about it. I’ll refer everyone to Delectable Delights always, I am forever a customer.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Delectable Delights 8
    Delectable Delights 9

Kalynn · Married on 02/03/2018

Delectable Delights made our Grand Canyon cake come to life! The colorful swirls look just like those throughout the Canyon. We had a 3 layer cake with different flavors. They were all so delicious! We had so many compliments on the looks and the taste of our wedding cake. They also made some amazing pastries for our wedding too! Choose Delectable Delights for your next event. You will fall in love with their work!
    Thank you Angela and team for making our dream cake!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Delectable Delights 10

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2017

Angela was amazing to work with! She captured exactly what we were hoping for in the design of our beach themed wedding cake/cupcakes and they tasted absolutely amazing! We would highly recommend them, they were outstanding!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Delectable Delights 15
    Delectable Delights 16

Award

Delectable Delights FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.25
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Classic Photography
    Classic Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie at Delectable Delights offers so many options for your wedding or event. Her cakes are beautiful and delicious! She also makes the best cake truffles and cookies I have ever had! She ads so much to a wedding with cake shooters, candy buffets etc. I am a wedding photographer so I have tried a lot of wedding cake! Angie is the best!!!

• 5652 Isabelle Ave Port Orange, 32127 See on map