Delectable Delights

Port Orange, FL View map

Delectable Delights was started in 1995 and we have continued to wow our customers with Wedding Cakes, All Occasion Cakes, Cupcake towers, Pastries and Hand Decorated Cookies ever since. We are a full scale custom Wedding Cake and Pastry Shop located in Port Orange, Fl. We offer Traditional, Vegan and Gluten Free options, making us one of the few cake shops that can cater to almost any food allergy or lifestyle choice. We offer hand made sugar, fondant, and gumpaste decorations, as well as fresh flowers. No cake is too large or too small for us to turn into a masterpiece . Contact us today and let us bake your Sweetest Dream into a one of a kind Wedding Cake!

$4.25

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Julie
    Julie H. Married on 02/19/2022

Loved our cakes!

My husband and I got married in February 2022 and the one thing he wanted at our wedding was a tres leches cake! We wanted cupcakes for our guests and a small personal tres leches cake for us and we could not find a baker that could do it until we found Angela at Delectable Delights! Not only are her cakes freaking delicious, but she totally tailored everything to us. She also provided beautiful stands free of charge (with a deposit.) We loved our cake and cupcakes and would absolutely work with Angela again! Can’t wait to see how tres leches cake holds up in our freezer in a year haha.
    Claire M. Married on 02/01/2022

Awesome wedding experience

My daughter was married several weeks ago and Delectable Delights catered our dessert cupcakes. We ordered a beautiful variety and one was better than the other. The folks here delivered everything we asked for and more. I won't wait for a special occasion to order again. Claire Metz
  • Alexa
    Alexa K. Married on 01/29/2022

Best dessert bar!

I am so happy that we got a dessert table for my wedding on January 29th. The display was gorgeous each dessert was moist and so yummy! My guests loved them and so did my husband and I. I would highly recommend the dessert table spread for your wedding. Some of my family are vegan and Angela was able to provide vegan options for them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Classic Photography Classic Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie at Delectable Delights offers so many options for your wedding or event. Her cakes are beautiful and delicious! She also makes the best cake truffles and cookies I have ever had! She ads so much to a wedding with cake shooters, candy buffets etc. I am a wedding photographer so I have tried a lot of wedding cake! Angie is the best!!!

5652 Isabelle Ave Port Orange, 32127

By appointment
Location of (Delectable Delights)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding