Playa Ballena, Uvita, CR 12345 Map · Phone number

About Del Mar Weddings

Del Mar Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company located in Uvita, Costa Rica. The planners at the company are dedicated to giving you the wedding of your dreams and making it as stress-free as possible. The talented coordinators at Del Mar Weddings will closely work with you to create the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. Whether you’re looking for something chic or something more simple, Del Mar Weddings will work to plan your perfect wedding.

Offering a wide range of services, Del Mar Weddings is the ideal choice for your wedding day. From day-of coordination to event design, Del Mar Weddings will make your special day one to remember for years to come. Some of the essential services offered by the company include:

• Budget analysis

Del Mar Weddings 7
  • F

Francesca Willems · Married on 01/28/2019

Stress Free Elopement

Natalia was so easy to work with. We were planning our elopement from the states and she made it as stress free as possible. She contacted our vendors for us which was really helpful since we do not speak the language.

She was very patient with me as we worked out the design. Natalia really understood what I was going for and even got a few pictures for us that our photographer didn't catch. I attached a photo that has our vow books with a bird of paradise, she set that up and took the photo. She also designed our dinner table setup which turned out beautifully. We planned the wedding within 6 months and she was still able to pull together all the gorgeous details. Not only did she have a great eye for what looks good, she still listened to me and let me express what I wanted but if I wasn't sure she gave me her input. I wasn't able to meet her until the day before but I was still able to build enough trust leading up to that day that I had little to no stress at all and could let her take care of most of the details.

One other thing that I didn't expect but much appreciated was that she helped make sure my dress looked good through out the day, always laying the train out nicely whenever needed.

We also decided last minute to change the timeline and she helped us coordinate with the vendors and made sure that everything was perfect for us.

She even helped me get ready since I did not have a wedding party or guests. She really helped in any way possible leading up to, the day of and after!

We would highly recommend Natalia as a wedding planner!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Del Mar Weddings 14
    Del Mar Weddings 15
    Del Mar Weddings 16

Del Mar Weddings's reply:

Thank you Francesca for your kind words! It was so nice to meet you and Jake and I am so happy that you felt at ease. It was an honor. Muchas gracias!
  • Michelle

Michelle Young-Wilson · Married on 05/28/2017

The Wilson Wedding: Blissfully Delighted

Natalia at Del Mar Weddings was cool, calm, and collected through every planning decision and every unexpected turn our wedding took. While I was stressed that my parents flight had arrived late, she stepped in as the voice of reason and arranged for the wedding to start an hour later. She handled everything and communicated with everyone so that all I had to do was continue getting dressed and putting on my make up. Natalia can handle anything that arises with ease and grace. Also, she has excellent taste. Her designs are elegant and beautiful. Our wedding was extraordinary even though it wasn't very expensive. Everyone had such a great time from the ceremony to the dinner and dancing. My husband and I were blissfully delighted.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Del Mar Weddings's reply:

Oh Michelle thank you! It was so great to meet you and Bob and help you make it a memorable day. It was a wonderful group of people, I had so much fun. Hopefully we will get to see you again in Uvita!
  • Amy

Amy Work · Married on 05/08/2017

Converted dreams into a reality - an experienced local wedding planner

Natalia and Del Mar weddings made our vision of a small and simple wedding a dream come true. We didn't want an all-inclusive and had ideas for the vibes we wanted for our ceremony and reception (a beach ceremony and cozy reception).

Not only is she local to the region, yet also has connections to other parts of Costa Rica, making it extremely useful in finding the right vendors. She had a great list of places, including off the beaten path, to have the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception keeping in mind our vision and the size of our guest list. She is bilingual which is extremely helpful when coordinating and communicating between vendors and the wedding party. Her connection to other parts of Costa Rica helped keep within our price range by finding the flowers we wanted and table settings at a reasonable price.

Natalia was extremely well organized, detail oriented, and an amazing listener. We knew we wanted a small and intimate wedding, even though our guest list was fairly sizable. After our first meeting with Natalia, she provided us a document of different ideas to consider based on our meeting. This list included flowers, table pieces, signs, lighting, sustainable tableware, and ideas for how to capture our guests' well wishes (still one of my favorite things from our wedding). While we had our own ideas, Natalia was able to convert our thoughts into reality with a touch that only an experienced wedding planner could do. She made the planning and wedding event stress free. She was always accessible and had great communication keeping us informed of everything. She worked extra hard to setup our chosen restaurant for our reception to have the perfect lighting and a space layout that made dancing and eating flow smoothly. She even made sure we were able to enjoy the food by having plates ready for us when we arrived.

I highly recommend Del Mar weddings if you are looking for someone to help you plan your wedding. She is able to plan everything or let you plan some things, but she will keep on top of all the details making sure that you have a smooth wedding that you'll remember forever.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Del Mar Weddings 17
    Del Mar Weddings 18
    Del Mar Weddings 19
    Del Mar Weddings 20
    Del Mar Weddings 21

Del Mar Weddings's reply:

Amy thank you so much for your words, really means a lot! It was such an incredible experience helping you create your big day and such an honor to witness your and Christians love.
    Until we meet again!

Del Mar Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1