Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design

Cabo San Lucas, MX View map

Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design is a wedding and event planning company based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. With more than 30 years of collective experience, regardless of the venue choice you opt for, the team is more than capable of creating a spectacular event. At Del Cabo Weddings, they are dedicated to helping couples navigate the planning and decision-making landscape. In addition to their professional planning services, the company also provides event rental items and decor available from their own extensive inventory.

The Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design team consists of six quality planners, each of whom are very familiar with arranging seamless plans for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, ensuring no undue stress is caused to you. The company also offers full and partial planning services that allow couples to choose how much help they want. The planning part of the business caters for all types of couples - those who know exactly what they want, and those who need some inspirational advice.

Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design's planning services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Conveniently, Del Cabo Weddings is able to accommodate wedding ceremonies that are religious or non-religious, creating an all-inclusive offering. The coordinators have experience with the following wedding types:

• Civil unions
  • Cultural weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Double weddings
  • Elopements
  • Eco-friendly weddings
  • Military weddings

Other Services

The event and wedding decor warehouses owned by Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design are vast spaces which are constantly updated with ever-changing inventories to ensure they keep up-to-date with the latest and most chic trends. If you choose to avail of their rental items and decor services, your pieces will be delivered, set up, and cleaned on the day of your wedding. Couples are also free to choose from multiple lighting options, decorative items, centerpieces, furniture, drapery, signage, and many more ornamental features.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Jenn
    Jenn N. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DCW made wedding planning fun and easy!

We interviewed 8 wedding coordinators and Del Cabo Weddings was our top and only choice! Romina Torres was our coordinator and she executed my vision perfectly. She understood what I had in mind and always reiterated everything accurately. Romina also understood the importance of each thing we discussed and no detail was overlooked or undermined. My friends and family frequently asked if I was stressed about planning a destination wedding. I always said no because Romina was basically in my brain and knew exactly what I wanted. I trusted her completely and had full confidence she understood my vision for the entire weekend. They are professional, patient, extremely detail oriented, offered expert industry advice, have a robust rolodex of vendors they work with, are always available, very responsive and most importantly, they made me feel like I was the only bride they're working with. I always felt special and important to them. Romina and the DCW team made me feel like royalty on my wedding day.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Must Work With Company!

Del Cabo Weddings was truly a highlight of a wedding that I recently planned in Cabo. As a planner in the luxury market, I have worked with dozens of rental companies, florists, and design firms in various locations and at a huge range of price points. Working with a new vendor partner, particularly internationally, always has its challenges, and I expected that the same would hold true in working with Del Cabo Weddings. How wrong I was! I could tell immediately that this team takes what they do very seriously and I was continually impressed with their responsiveness, professionalism, creative ideas, quality of work, reasonable pricing, and overall passion for what they do. I worked specifically with Jonathan who was such a delight! He took every one of my detailed requests and found options and solutions quickly. He was extremely organized, proactive in communication and so much fun to design with!

I did the initial design for this wedding from California. One of the things that I was concerned about early on was whether the rentals we had spoken about would be the quality I was looking for, and whether they would have enough of an inventory to draw from if I needed to re-work any of the design once we were actually at the venue in Cabo. I always do a design sample for my clients, and typically am involved in setting this up personally. We did a planning trip down to Cabo in advance of the wedding and Jonathan assured me that they would have a complete design sample ready and waiting in their showroom. I expected a single dinner table with the florals and rentals I had chosen. With some nervousness on what I would find, I visited Jonathan a day before our client meeting. I walked in to find the entire showroom had been turned into our design sample, with multiple options beautifully presented for my couple to choose from. Jonathan had even arranged for monogramed coconuts to be sitting on a display shelf that we were renting - merely because I had mentioned to him that's what we were using the shelf for!

The actual week of the wedding was a seamless experience. We had 3 events plus 2 small custom orders - encompassing furniture, tabletop items, linens, tenting, lighting, florals, custom pieces, and signage. Del Cabo Weddings did a stellar job and their teams were a joy to work with. They went above and beyond with the custom items that they fabricated for us, and every rental piece and floral was exactly what I had asked for.

As a designer and planner, I loved partnering with a local company like Del Cabo Weddings to create the best experience for our clients. Having such a dependable resource with "feet on the ground" is a must when planning from a distance. I would say the same for couples who are working directly with Del Cabo Weddings. They are capable of handling so much for you and have access to almost everything you could possibly wish for!
    Taylor Married on 07/08/2017

Beyond Incredible

I don't even know where to start with this team....

My husband and I started working with Arianna, Romina and team in 2019 planning our wedding set for October 2020, but Covid had other plans. We eventually decided that cancelling what would have been my dream wedding was what needed to happen. The team was supportive, caring and understanding.

In spring of 2021 I reached back out to the team and the stars aligned. The Del Cabo team and all of our original vendors were available on one date - January 21st, 2022.

From there, planning kicked into full gear (again). Romina and team were so patient, organized (which is KEY!), thoughtful and extremely enjoyable to work with. I can be very indecisive and they were there to help me walk through decisions, not making me feel rushed at all. They accepted my back and forth changes with a smile and made my vision come to life in a way that beyond exceeded my expectations. When my husband and I first walked into the ceremony space I cried happy tears. Romina was there to offer support and advice in the stressful (self induced) weeks leading up to the wedding and I couldn't be more appreciative of her.

The thing that really stands out with this team, beyond the amazing job they did planning and designing, was how they made us and our guests feel during our entire wedding weekend. All of our guests commented on how attentive and wonderful our planners were. Our photographer also made the comment "Your planners are SO great to work with. They make sure everything is handled, I don't see that with many planners" I think when other vendors speak so highly is a testament to how truly great the team is.

I could go on and on about how amazing this team is. In fact, the day after our wedding we ran into Romina with another couple and I got a bit jealous! I wanted to do it all over again! My husband even mentioned how he was going to miss Romina now that it was all over!

You really can't hire a better team then Del Cabo Events, they are true rockstars when it comes to wedding planning and design.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Luxe Beauty Experts Luxe Beauty Experts Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing decoration and rentals at Cabo

TOMAS BARRON PHOTOGRAPHER TOMAS BARRON PHOTOGRAPHER Wedding Photographers

Del Cabo Event is the best decor companies in Los Cabos area, attention to all detail is flawless, 100% recommendable!

Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase Wedding Planners

Del Cabo Event Design is an absolute staple in our event planning process. The staff is supportive and easy to work with, and they have an incredible inventory of rentals that includes everything you could need for an event.

Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas, MX, MX 0001Z
1-844-886-5385
Location of (Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding