Oklahoma City, OK 73159 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Deisy Photography

Hey There! We specialize in Film and Digital photography with an emphasis in film. Beautiful intimate and destination weddings make us swoon with excitement. A creative at heart I love to to create beautiful images for my clients to cherish for a lifetime. Shooting in natural light is my specialty because of the romantic colors and warm tones it brings. My work is expressive and highlights emotion, movement, and real life as it is and as it should be. I not only want you to remember that special time but also how you felt at that very moment. Congratulations on the journey that you are on wether it be the start of your young life, the beginning of sharing a life together, or building a precious family that will be your legacy for generations to come. I can't wait to show you who you are through his eyes!

Follow Deisy Photography on

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Deisy Photography

jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

Deisy is AMAZING!!
    She did out engagement photos(with our 3 year old) in October and she was so patient and understanding when he was running around and not cooperating. She and her husband spent 10 hours with us on our wedding day and they were so professional and kind. I'm pretty sure they took a million photos!!
    I would recommend her to anyone needing engagement, wedding or family photos!!! Thank you again, Deisy!!!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Astra · Married on 10/11/2014

Thank you so much Deisy for capturing our day in such an amazing way. We couldn't have asked for a more talented and amazing person to forever capture these memories. I'm so blown away by the works of art that you created! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

I'm 6 months late in writing this but I was so impressed with Deisy and her work. Deisy let me have a meeting to discuss her specifics and for me to see some of her work before we signed a contract. We had an outdoor wedding and reception so it was very important to me to have someone who had shot an outdoor wedding before. I love how Deisy uses light and captures amazing colors within the pictures. Her rates were more than fair and the fact that she donates part of her fee to non-profits was so amazing. Deisy did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and both were phenomenal. She took lots of candids at just the right moment during our engagements and weddings and they are my favorite!! I've seen other wedding pictures that are "candid" and they mostly turn out as awkward. Not Deisy. Maybe my husband and I look that much in love all the time, but I would credit Deisy's amazing skill for showing through the pictures our love. I don't think other photographers can capture the love that Deisy captures. Overall, I still drool over how spectacular of a job Deisy (and her husband) did! I'm hoping to use her in the future as our family grows!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Deisy Photography's reply:

Megan,
    Thank you for the sweet and amazing review! So humbled by it and honored to have photographed your wedding day!

Award

Deisy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Jessica Nadine Photography
    Jessica Nadine Photography Wedding Photographers

Deisy is an incredibly talented photographer with an eye for the most gorgeous shots at every wedding. After working with her on several occasions, I can attest firsthand that she is motivated, energetic, and passionate about what she does. She not only captures the details and photos every bride wants, but she finds special moments that other photographers may not even see and captures them beautifully.