Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Define Beauty

I have been a makeup artist since I was 19 years old, so that is 11 years in the business now!! Time flies when you love what you do and make people feel good :) I do makeup of all kinds and for all outlets, but since day one I have always done weddings. Ever since I was a little girl I found joy in making others happy, and continue to today!

I am honored to be a part of my client's wedding day because it is one they cherish deeply! This means a lot to me, and I take my job very seriously for this reason, and it is also a huge part of why I love being there that day. I want the day to go as smoothly as possible for my clients, so I am also more than happy to also help organize the timeline of the event in conjunction with my makeup services. If you have a large party or in need of other services, I work with a lovely team of talented, good hearted artists, stylists, and many other vendors in this industry that will also make your day! I am happy to send you some referrals :)

Please feel free to take a look at my website below, and also contact me with any inquiries or to book your services :)

april@define-beauty.com

img1504

• Videos 1

34 Reviews for Define Beauty

Jill · Married on 09/01/2017

April was wonderful!! I will definitely recommend her and use her for my daughters wedding!!$400

Sent on 09/15/2017

Amy · Married on 05/13/2017

April is fantastic. I am a very picky person when it comes to my makeup - I come to find out quite plain Jane. April worked with me to achieve a stunning look that made me feel comfortable. My entire wedding party and mom looked fantastic. She has a calming sense and I would highly, highly recommend her to any bride! She was so responsive and arrived exactly on time for all appointments.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Define Beauty Pricing

Define Beauty Price Rates

Define Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing