Dee's Flowers & Gifts

1626 highway 130 Lions plaza shopping Center, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,500

About Dee's Flowers & Gifts

We opened our shop in 1993 and have always strived to maintain quality and uniqueness in all of our

floral work. We have been in the floral industry since 1967 and have truly developed a love of the industry

and a desire to create floral work with the individual in mind. We take into consideration the wishes

of the bride and groom , the designs they are interested in keeping the venue in mind. We enjoy

creating designs that are especially for your day..

P1010276
P1010275
P1010276

56 Reviews for Dee's Flowers & Gifts

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Dee and Al were an absolute pleasure to deal with! Our flowers looked absolutely amazing! When we went to sit down with them the first time we brought pictures of things that we liked and they talked to us about each flower. She was able to show us different combinations and give us other ideas. The best thing they did was tell us what flowers were in season and alternatives for that flower if you wanted (some of the flower prices were very high). I absolutely loved working with them. My mom also used them for my bridal shower and we got so many compliments for both events. I would highly recommend Dee's Florist for any event that you are having!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/19/2016

Dee and Al are both AMAZING. My center pieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were so flawless. I had a hard time coming up with how to explain what kind of theme I wanted so I told her the minimal amount of what I wanted and she took it and ran with it. She EXCEEDED exactly what I wanted. I literally walked into my venue and it was transformed into a whimsical romantic floral place. The center pieces made a world of a difference and captured my theme completely. I will be recommending them to everyone!! Don't hesitate to book with them.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 12/11/2015

My mom went to Dee's for our communion flowers, they did my sisters' wedding, so I had to have them do the personal flowers for my wedding. I've got to say, as usual, Dee and Al did an amazing job! We had our wedding in December so I was a little worried that it would be pushed into a Christmas theme, but they followed the requests that I gave to my mom perfectly, added some bling without it being tacky, and made great suggestions to fit our needs. The flowers themselves were absolutely stunning, the work that went into each bouquet/corsage/arrangement was amazing, the blue-dyed orchids blew me away, I just can't say enough!!! I will definitely go through them for any flowers I need in the future.

Sent on 01/22/2016

• 1626 highway 130, Lions plaza shopping Center North Brunswick, 08902 See on map