DeeJay DuBray

Glens Falls, NY View map Visit website
    Heather P. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing!!!

Working with Mike was amazing! I was able to relax the whole reception because he was so well organized and entertaining! We had a blast with Mike!
  • Deanna
    Deanna K. Married on 02/07/2020

10/10, Would Recommend

My husband and I got married on February 7, 2020 at the First Presbyterian Church in Glens Falls and had our reception at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga.

We have been lucky enough to know Mike for a couple of years and when we got engaged, he was the first and only DJ that we considered. Mike was so thorough in the planning process and made sure that every detail was in order from the pronunciation of names to the cake cutting song. When it came to the day of our wedding, there was a massive snowstorm, but we did not have to worry about a single thing. We had a choreographed first dance and he made sure that it went off without a hitch.

My husband had several family members at the wedding from Italy and Mike was able to accommodate any music requests that they had throughout the night.

He was even able to help me surprise my husband with a bridal party dance with several of my friends. Since it was a surprise, we had to play the timing of it by ear that evening and Mike was able to roll with the punches in order to help execute the performance perfectly.

We are so glad that we chose DeeJay DuBray to DJ our wedding. He is fun and professional and will be sure to help make your wedding everything you’ve ever dreamed of.

Deals

DeeJay DuBray 1
Exclusive

Cronin Road Glens Falls, NY, 12804
(518) 926-8860
Location of (DeeJay DuBray)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding