Deda Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$1,293 Most Popular Price

$1,293 Most Popular Price

Local Charlotte photographer and surrounding areas! Covering Charlotte and surrounding areas! I love to travel and capturing people's special moments through photography. Now booking 2015 weddings!
Follow me on Instagram : dedazphotography
Contact me at (980) 292-3312

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,293

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints

Sara Married on 01/01/2016
    Deda was amazing with her photography skills and very punctual, positive, always smiling, and relaxed (which helps when every one around is stressed, you need to see your photographer relaxed, prepared and not stressed !!!). She worked with the budget we had and made it possible for us to book with her. She asked for a meeting once before the wedding to see which poses we liked the most.
    She was constantly taking photos of us (bride and groom), the guests, the decor, and the food. The ballroom, we had, didn't have amazing lighting, but looking at the photos, you wouldn't notice. She was suppose to arrive at 8 a.m., instead came at 7 a.m., to set up and was NEVER in our way. Always taking pictures from a distance while we got ready. When we needed last minute pictures, she was phenomenal, everyone looked great, even though it was the end of the night. She was very positive with all the guests, snapping amazing photos of them all.
    My husband and I, both, LOVED her and her work. She took a day out of her life to make it a memorable one for my hubby and I, and for that we are both so very grateful for her.
    If you want someone reliable, positive, cheerful, happy, punctual, professional, understands the meaning of the 'special moments', responsible, and with you on your special day, don't hesitate to book her, you won't regret it; I know we didn't! We will be contacting her in the future for family portraits!!
  • User2060765 2+ years ago
    Deda has amazing ideas and gave me great pictures of my kids. I am going back to her again.
  • User2002729 2+ years ago
    She is amazing! Would definitely recommend her!!

Charlotte, 28213
Location of (Deda Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding