Harvest, AL 35749 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Decreations

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2018

Lisa is amazing! My floral designs and decor more than met, they surpassed my expectations! Everything was beautiful and she totally understood my vision! She listens to her clients and makes sure everything is even better than you imagined!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Alison · Married on 04/26/2014

Lisa Akins was so great to work with - I knew from our first meeting she would make my vision come true, and she did! She helped incorporate things that were special to me, and also came up with amazing ideas that blew me away, such as a gorgeous carnation and ribbon monogram for the front door that matched the shape of the cake topper. So beautiful! She was responsive to e-mails and no question or suggestion seemed to bother her. The day of the wedding she even helped make the favor table look better with some of her own stands and allowed us to use some of her ribbon to decorate the cake when we ran out! Truly a great vendor to work with, and just a lovely person to boot. She has an event business now called Sacred Stone in Fayetteville, Tennessee, so be sure to check them out on Facebook!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Kayla · Married on 03/15/2014

Lisa is absolutely amazing! I am obsessed with my wedding bouquet, and the bridesmaid bouquets are just as gorgeous. She kept in mind the vintage theme that was going, and the flowers went perfect with all the wedding colors. She is super sweet and extremely helpful! I do not know ANYTHING about flowers, but she helped me with it all! I did not have to worry about them not turning out beautiful. She did a great job!!

Sent on 04/16/2014