P.O. Box 310624, Miami, FL 33231 Map · Phone number

About Décor for a Day

Décor for a Day specializes in renting the décor that you need for your wedding, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and all of your other special events . . . rent vases, candelabras, hurricane lamps and the little extras that give the event its characteristic vibe!

Want to make your wedding more extravagant? . . . Order our custom table linens and choose dynamic patterns, colors, textures, and beads to create tables that truly "WOW" your guests!

Visit www.decorforaday.com or e-mail Elizabeth at elizabeth@decorforaday.com.

• Redd Flamingo Hookah
  • Fun Weddings Miami
  • Elements and Accents

13 Reviews for Décor for a Day

Could not have asked for better service or quality. Elizabeth and her husband were great to work with. She was very accommodating and her pricing was excellent. We loved how her crystal candelabras looked on our tables. She responded to every email and phone call, and walked us through how to set up the pieces. I can honestly say she was a no fuss vendor. I will definitely work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Natasha · Married on 09/29/2012

Elizabeth from Décor for a Day is the most amazing vendor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was always so professional and kind throughout the whole wedding process. Having to work with such an indecisive bride (as myself) would normally be a pain for most vendors but Elizabeth was always there helping me come up with new ideas and was constantly in touch with me to reassure me that everything would turn out beautiful.

I rented the crystal candelabras as my reception centerpieces and they looked absolutely gorgeous! My guests could not stop talking about them.

All her products are not only beautiful, but also, are in excellent condition and affordable.

If you are looking for something special to give your wedding that "wow factor" look no further. Décor for a Day is the best vendor out there and the best part about it is that you remain stress free! I recommend them to everyone & I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Elizabeth from Decor for a Day was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely professional and very experienced. She was able to provide me with recommendations on different pieces and what would work well together. She also went above and beyond trying to find me additional items that I needed for my wedding. Elizabeth was very nice and so easy to work with. She made planning my wedding so stress free. Her rental items are in excellent condition and she delivers on every promise she makes. I would definitely recommend Décor for a Day and will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2012

• P.O. Box 310624 Miami, 33231 See on map
    Location of (Décor for a Day)