10200 McKalla Place Suite 100, Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number

About Deco Dots, Inc.

Introducing DECO DOTS...

A unique artistic tool that will transform an ordinary floral centerpiece into an eye catching, contemporary design. These eco-friendly DOTS, made from recycled plastic bags, will help you create a conversation piece that is chic, trendy and fun!

Use Deco Dots in dry or wet floral arrangements. Put them in water and they float! Included with your purchase of each can of Dots is a filter bag for easy separation after use. Deco Dots are available in bulk packaging for weddings and special events at reduced prices.

When you are finished with your Deco Dots, don't throw them away! Reuse them in your next creation or send them back to us and we will provide you with a discount coupon code for use on your next purchase. Even better, your old Dots get recycled!

Enjoy the opportunity to create striking, yet affordable wedding centerpieces and reception decor!

Explore! Create! Innovate!

Touch of Color
Touch of Color
decodotslogo

Deco Dots, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting
    Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting Wedding Planners

Amy at deco dots is so creative and helpful. Whenever I need deco dots she has them ready and waiting. I really enjoy using her products for my events.

• Ginny B Photography
    Ginny B Photography Wedding Photographers

When I first saw what Amy had in mind for her business I was blown away! What a brilliant idea, and of course beautiful!!! I have seen first hand, at several events, what Amy's creative touch and company is capable of and we will be using Deco Dots at our next event FOR SURE!

• The Cupcake Bar
    The Cupcake Bar Wedding Cakes

We used Deco Dots for an awesome Bar Mitzvah in our set up! It helped tie the colors and theme together and they were super cute! I pleasantly surprised at how many ways you could use them and how they really tied into the the theme of the party!

• 10200 McKalla Place, Suite 100 Austin, 78758 See on map
    5129477255 (Other Phone Number)
    5123398784 (Fax Number)