1155 Tupelo Dr, Loveland, CO 80538 Map · Phone number

About Debrajstyles.com

Debra J has lived in the Northern Colorado area all her life. During that time, she has been a cosmetologist for 33 years and has come to appreciate the value of the work she does. With her creative eye and talented hands, Debra J has found that cosmetology helps her meet her nurturing and creative needs.

Debra J values the importance of attending classes in order for her to stay abreast of the latest trends and to be proficient in all areas of her craft. She enjoys the variety that her profession offers, such as hair, makeup and skin care, for everyday and special occasions. With her children raised, Debra J is free to fulfill her destiny. "Enjoy life with style" has become her personal mantra. Debra J believes she can live and share her life with everyone she touches…

"As a cosmetologist and a student of life, the work I do is personal for me and the person sitting in my chair. I put my hands on them, I listen to what they say, and I sometimes have to read between the lines to understand who they are and what they want. And at the end of the day every time they look in the mirror or at a special picture my mission is for them to feel good about the person they see. "

Enjoy life with style!

NewDJ2PortfolioPagea
Hair2

9 Reviews for Debrajstyles.com

Kristi · Married on 08/16/2014

She did an excellent job and was flexible coming to where I was at no additional charge. She came earlier then previously requested with little notice. She was great and I was relaxed on the most insane morning of my life. Love her!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 05/17/2014

Debra did my hair and makeup, as well as my maid of honor's, and she was fantastic. I sent some photos of the types of styles I liked ahead of time, and she did an excellent job of riffing off of them to create something unique and personal. I was a little nervous about the makeup because I don't normally wear much, but Debra eased my fears and made sure I still looked like myself, just a bridal version of myself. She showed up early to our venue in Estes Park and was very professional. Plus, she's a fun person to hang out with on your wedding day. On top of all that, she was quite reasonable, cost-wise, compared to many other stylists I considered.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Amy · Married on 09/29/2013

I recently hired Debra J to do my bridesmaids' and my hair for my Estes Park wedding this September. Despite the recent floods, Debra kept in touch, braved the longer drive-time, and arrived precisely on time at the venue. Once she got to work, she made magic happen!

My girls all looked and felt absolutely beautiful because of the hairstyle Debra J gave them, and they all commented on how enjoyable Debra J was to speak with. As for me, the bride, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Debra J created a hairstyle that the guests were complimenting ALL night long. My hairstyle even held up through my husband's and my first dance: a Lindy Hop swing dance filled with flips and jumps!

I highly recommend Debra J for any occasion. She is simply the best!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Debrajstyles.com FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations