Debra K Photography

Debra K Photography

FL

39 Reviews for Debra K Photography

We would like to start by saying Debra is an amazing photographer!!! If we could rate her more than five stars we would.

We are so happy that we chose Debra as our photographer on our wedding day. She captured so many amazing pictures that we are finding it difficult to chose pictures for our wedding album. Thanks for making us feel so comfortable and would recommend DK Photography. She is amazing and also thanks to Tami.

Debra is professional ,accommodating by always replying back to our emails, since we live abroad but got married in Tampa, she focused on the little details from the wedding and made us look fabulous.

Before the wedding, Debra keep us updated on things to do before the wedding and prepared us on the wedding day. J & L xx

Profile Picture Janette, 9/12/15, 1 Review
4.7

Debra did a great job! I love the photos that we got back! She and her assistant Tammy did a great job capturing the details of the day!

Profile Picture User4467431, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

She is fabulous !! It was down pouring rain the whole day of the wedding when it was supposed to be an outside wedding. It was shut inside a barn with 70 people and she made it work. Perfect photos I love them. I highly recommend this photographer

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews