DeBorah's Bridal

Charleston, SC View map

DeBorah's Bridal

DeBorah's Bridal has provided years of service to the Lowcountry. Now we are providing great prices for the budget conscious brides.

Stay in touch with our Facebook or Website to keep up with upcoming Sales Events.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.1
    Ayana Married on 05/13/2017
    Mrs. DeBorah and her consultants are amazing. They make looking for a wedding dress easy and stress-free. Would definitely recommend!

Hello Ayana
    Thank you for your review. Our desire is to make your shopping easy and exciting. Best wishes to you
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 11/07/2015
    In short DeBorah's Bridal offers a great selection (for ladies both slender and curvy!), amazing customer service, knowledgeable and attentive consultants, and a pleasantly unique ability to find the perfect dress. Prices are very reasonable, especially for the quality!

The two ladies we worked with are amazing and work very well together. Shadante is my Consultant and DeBorah, the owner, brought everything full circle. My mom & I moved back our appointment twice in one day (ugh!) but they made light of the situation and welcomed us with kindness and professionalism. Shadante asked questions, gave suggestions, and really listened to my input so she understood the theme & vision I'm going for. Next she ushered me into the bridal section and closed it off, giving me undivided attention on her part and an uninterrupted appointment. DeBorah also came to lend a helping hand.

We found at least six styles for me to try on. The first just didn't do it for me, the second was gorgeous but not the one, and the third was the last one I needed to put on. It is exactly the dress I've envisioned and I couldn't be happier. Both ladies knew instantly which veil to show me, and their expertise paid off. I said "Yes to the Dress!"

DeBorah's Bridal's reply:

We were so glad to be on your team to make your day so special. It was our pleasure. Thank you and best wishes to you both.
    Kimberly Married on 01/23/2015
    I purchased my wedding dress, sash, headband and earrings at DeBorah's Bridal. I had such a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress. They really made me feel special and not rushed or just another person trying on dresses. They made the whole experience so special for me and my family. I love the extra special touch that they give each customer at DeBorah's Bridal. I highly recommend them.

DeBorah's Bridal's reply:

It's was our pleasure Thank you for allowing DeBorah's Bridal to be a part of this special time. Best wishes to you both

Charleston, 29412
Location of (DeBorah's Bridal)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding