Athens, GA 30605 Map · Phone number

About Deborah Yates Makeup Art

A passion for beauty and detail. A belief that every woman is beautiful and unique.

I love colors and textures and mostly important I love to make things beautiful to look at. I am definitely a visual person. In my work I pursue bringing a woman's beauty out by accentuating what we like most in yourselves and even discovering ourselves. Makeup has the power to show our personality and our mood. A perfect makeup is one that can bring about beauty and self-confidence in a woman.

Borrowing the words from makeup artist Linda Mason: "A woman who looks and feels good without makeup is beautiful; but playfully adding a dash of color and light or even transforming oneself totally and baffling the world can feel magical."

• Makeup Artistry by Gail
makeup01
219IMG2955Copy800x533

1 Reviews for Deborah Yates Makeup Art

Heather · Married on 06/10/2012

It was pouring rain on me wedding day, but my make up stayed on perfectly. She kept my face natural while accenting my features. I still looked like me, which made me feel less self concious. As someone who does not wear make up on a daily basis, it was important to me that I not look over done. She listened to my concerns and made me beautiful, and I got many compliments. She also applied make up to my flower girl and junior bridesmaid and made them beautiful. The make up she put on them was age appropriate and made them feel like princesses. She was easy to work with and made my day very special.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Deborah Yates Makeup Art FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations