Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Deborah Whitcraft

Mayor Emeritus - Wedding & Civil Union Officiant
Member of the National Association of Wedding Officiants
Notary Public of the State of New Jersey
WeddingWire, the nation’s leading wedding technology company, just announced that
Deborah C. Whitcraft has won the 2009 Bride’s Choice Awards

Individual, personalized service!

Contact me at:
609 - 226 - 3838 cell or 609 - 492 - 3645 home

Email me at: DebWhitcraft@gmail.com
Visit my website at www.DCWhitcraft.com or visit www.SeasideCeremoniesNJ.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

24 Reviews for Deborah Whitcraft

Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)

We were so very happy working with Deb on our recent wedding. She was very easy to work with, and really coached us through the process. The ceremony she conducted for us was just beautiful-a combination of loving thoughts, life lessons and humor. Everyone there commented on how lovely, touching and fun the ceremony was. Thanks, Deb, for making our special day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Deb, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

I absolutely loved Deb! She was so easy to work with... as soon as she arrived she made us feel extremely relaxed. She is highly personable, a delight to talk to and a great speaker. Also very knowledgeable about the area! If we decide to renew our vows down the shore again, I will contact Deb right away! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Deb made our wedding ceremony more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was a pleasure to work with from day one and her beautiful words, attentiveness and quality of work wowed our guests and us. A beautiful wedding we had, and much thanks to Deb for making it one of a kind! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/24/15, 1 Review

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1263496402927 img0147

1 ENDORSEMENT
Deb has brought me into her business and provides me with the professional knowledge, materials and heartfelt compassion to conduct ceremonies couples will cherish for a lifetime. It is personally very rewarding for me to perform weddings and civil unions and a pleasure to work with Deb.

528 Dock Road, Museum of NJ Maritime History, Beach Haven, NJ 08008   See On Map
609-226-3838 (phone) 609-492-7575 (fax)
Available 24/7 to serve people of all faiths and backgrounds.