Deborah Whitcraft

528 Dock Road Museum of NJ Maritime History, Beach Haven, NJ 08008 Map · Phone number

About Deborah Whitcraft

Mayor Emeritus - Wedding & Civil Union Officiant
Member of the National Association of Wedding Officiants
Notary Public of the State of New Jersey
WeddingWire, the nation’s leading wedding technology company, just announced that
Deborah C. Whitcraft has won the 2009 Bride’s Choice Awards

Individual, personalized service!

Contact me at:
609 - 226 - 3838 cell or 609 - 492 - 3645 home

Email me at: DebWhitcraft@gmail.com
Visit my website at www.DCWhitcraft.com

or visit www.SeasideCeremoniesNJ.com

25 Reviews for Deborah Whitcraft

Keri · Married on 08/01/2018

I can't even express how wonderful our experience was with Deb Whitcraft. She made our wedding ceremony so special it felt like she knew us for years. She was responsive, flexible, reassuring, and accommodating. Our wedding was beautiful in large part thanks to Deb. Many of our guests commented their same feelings. Thanks Deb! John & Keri 8/1/18

Deb · Married on 06/02/2018

We were so very happy working with Deb on our recent wedding. She was very easy to work with, and really coached us through the process. The ceremony she conducted for us was just beautiful-a combination of loving thoughts, life lessons and humor. Everyone there commented on how lovely, touching and fun the ceremony was. Thanks, Deb, for making our special day unforgettable!

Michelle · Married on 03/26/2016

I absolutely loved Deb! She was so easy to work with... as soon as she arrived she made us feel extremely relaxed. She is highly personable, a delight to talk to and a great speaker. Also very knowledgeable about the area! If we decide to renew our vows down the shore again, I will contact Deb right away! :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deborah Whitcraft FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker

• Eileen S. Sappah
    Eileen S. Sappah Wedding Officiants

Deb has brought me into her business and provides me with the professional knowledge, materials and heartfelt compassion to conduct ceremonies couples will cherish for a lifetime. It is personally very rewarding for me to perform weddings and civil unions and a pleasure to work with Deb.

• 528 Dock Road, Museum of NJ Maritime History Beach Haven, NJ 08008 See on map
    6094923645 (Other Phone Number)
    6094927575 (Fax Number)
    Available 24/7 to serve people of all faiths and backgrounds.