Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture

Eco Conscious Wedding Gowns and Accessories

For the fashion forward and style savvy, it’s not always easy being green. But the couture-inspired creations of Deborah Lindquist are changing all that. As one of LA’s most sought after environmentally conscious designers, Deborah creates exquisite apparel, accessories, and home-décor pieces out of a mix of recycled, sustainable, and organic fabrics.

Deborah was originally trained at Parsons School of Design in New York City. After a successful career in Manhattan designing unique Milanese mesh belts and jewelry (using a mix of vintage materials and semiprecious stones with mesh), she moved to Los Angeles in 1989 and launched Deborah Lindquist Design, a design company dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind jackets, vests, and bustiers made of vintage romantic floral and tropical barkcloth, jacquard, and Indian blanket fabrics. She began successfully catering to hip, young urbanites and boutiques throughout the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and even used her design skills to create sexy costumes for the burlesque troupe Pussycat Dolls.

Today, Deborah’s eco-conscious clothing line combines environmental responsibility with a cutting-edge aesthetic. As noted in fashion magazines and blogs around the world, she works her fashion magic with a mixture of environmentally conscious fabrications (from vintage cashmere, hemp blends, to organic linen) and the resulting designs are as striking as they are ecologically sensitive.

Check Out Her Designs on her Website!

As a trailblazer at the forefront of the stylish green-clothing movement, Deborah is making an impact in the fashion world while remaining true to her love for the environment, earning her the moniker of “Green Queen.”

She has designed for such mega-stars as Sharon Stone, Pink, Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, and many other celebrities. Her work has been featured in numerous shows and publications including the Huffington Post, LA Times, Elle, Lucky, In Style, WWD, LA Brides, Rock&Roll Bride, BrokeassBride, Ecouterre, Good Morning America.

Feel free to Contact to Deborah Today for your Wedding Design Consultation Today!

Phone: 310-993-3248, Email: greenqueen@deborahlindquist.com

Customization (2)
Bridesmaids (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Formal Gowns (1)

Absolutely perfect! I came to Deborah with an ill fitting wedding gown that had brought me to tears. I have an extreme hour glass shape that is hard to fit, which makes me very self conscious. The wedding dress sample that I had tried on was quite different from the dress I received, and Deborah completely saved the day by turning it into the best fitting, most flattering and supportive gown I could have hoped for. Thank you, Deborah, for your patience, your kindness, your humor and your talent!

Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA
Profile Picture Amie, 11/2/17, 5 Reviews
4.7

Deborah is a master at her craft and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding dress not only fit perfectly, but I felt good in it. She never had a problem scheduling follow up appointments if I found I needed another nip or tuck or really - in my case at 5'3" - additional length taken off to ensure I would not be tripping on myself up and down the aisle.

Deborah also took amazing care of sew in a selection of lace from my grandmother's wedding dress to the inside of mine that truly showcased her talent and artistry.

I would recommend her for any of your tailoring needs!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

Deborah is a true artist with her dresses and designs. I have used multiple dresses from her and fell in love with each and every one! If you want a unique wedding dress, look no further!

Profile Picture Raelyn, 5/10/17, 4 Reviews

4 VIDEOS

Real Weddings: Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture
1:08 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Vintage beaded wedding bustier's, silk recycled gowns, and beautiful unique headpieces for any couture off beat bride! For the eco-fashionista!

Deborah is such a talented designer. She has an incredible range; she has gowns in many different silhouettes, colors, fabrics, and textures. I've worked with her many times, and she's consistently professional, generous, and thoughtful. Any bride would be lucky to wear one of her creations. A true artist!

My wife and I are full time wedding photographers. Every so often we will find models and plan stylized shoots to showcase new ideas in the wedding world. For a good number of these shoots we have used Deborah's gowns! Her dresses are some of the most fabulous we have ever seen in the industry and the shoots where we have used her dresses have been featured on some of the top wedding blogs including Style Me Pretty & Green Wedding Shoes. We are so thankful we found Deborah and can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Events