Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture

Eco Conscious Wedding Gowns and Accessories

For the fashion forward and style savvy, it’s not always easy being green. But the couture-inspired creations of Deborah Lindquist are changing all that. As one of LA’s most sought after environmentally conscious designers, Deborah creates exquisite apparel, accessories, and home-décor pieces out of a mix of recycled, sustainable, and organic fabrics.

Deborah was originally trained at Parsons School of Design in New York City. After a successful career in Manhattan designing unique Milanese mesh belts and jewelry (using a mix of vintage materials and semiprecious stones with mesh), she moved to Los Angeles in 1989 and launched Deborah Lindquist Design, a design company dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind jackets, vests, and bustiers made of vintage romantic floral and tropical barkcloth, jacquard, and Indian blanket fabrics. She began successfully catering to hip, young urbanites and boutiques throughout the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and even used her design skills to create sexy costumes for the burlesque troupe Pussycat Dolls.

Today, Deborah’s eco-conscious clothing line combines environmental responsibility with a cutting-edge aesthetic. As noted in fashion magazines and blogs around the world, she works her fashion magic with a mixture of environmentally conscious fabrications (from vintage cashmere, hemp blends, to organic linen) and the resulting designs are as striking as they are ecologically sensitive.

Check Out Her Designs on her Website!

As a trailblazer at the forefront of the stylish green-clothing movement, Deborah is making an impact in the fashion world while remaining true to her love for the environment, earning her the moniker of “Green Queen.”

She has designed for such mega-stars as Sharon Stone, Pink, Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, and many other celebrities. Her work has been featured in numerous shows and publications including the Huffington Post, LA Times, Elle, Lucky, In Style, WWD, LA Brides, Rock&Roll Bride, BrokeassBride, Ecouterre, Good Morning America.

Feel free to Contact to Deborah Today for your Wedding Design Consultation Today!

Phone: 310-993-3248, Email: greenqueen@deborahlindquist.com

Customization (3)
Bridal Gowns (2)
Bridesmaids (1)
Formal Gowns (1)

I just absolutely love my dress ! My mother was married 50 years ago and the dress was 50$ when she bought it and we didn’t know if anything could be done with it . I really wanted to wear her dress because my parents marriage has been an inspiration to me my entire life and I love them so much ! When I saw the final design I cried its like something I dreamed because I never thought I would wear something like this but Its as if it was always going to be my dress . Deborah was so easy to work with and I knew from the start I could trust her judgment . I glad I did !

Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - This is my mom and dad in their wedding day
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - One more
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - Doesn’t quite look the same on me
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - Mom was 21 when she was married I’m 40 ! She is tiny ! M
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - Here’s halfway we decide to corset the back
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - I decide the sleeves are too much
Photos
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - Here’s the final
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - This looks more like my style
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - I LOVE the back
Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - I love this pic
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stacey, 5/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I begin! Deborah was a gem to work with from start to finish. She was super responsive and flexible, nice and personable, detail oriented and a 100% seasoned pro. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with some of the alterations, and she just had an amazing vision that she executed perfectly - and timely! Within 1.5 weeks, my dress was done and ready to pickup. I would recommend Deborah to anyone and everyone who is looking for who quality and affordable alterations - I hope to work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Kat, 12/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

I'm so in love with the work by Deborah, she did everything that I wanted, my dress makes me feel like a Helena Bonham Carter fairy! I am beyond thrilled! I can't wait for our wedding day.

Photo of Deborah Lindquist Eco Couture in North Hollywood, CA - Before

220x220 sq 1488177877708 2017 01 13 zaw studios new york jet club 077
220x220 sq 1488177919319 2017 01 13 zaw studios new york jet club 086

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Vintage beaded wedding bustier's, silk recycled gowns, and beautiful unique headpieces for any couture off beat bride! For the eco-fashionista!

Deborah is such a talented designer. She has an incredible range; she has gowns in many different silhouettes, colors, fabrics, and textures. I've worked with her many times, and she's consistently professional, generous, and thoughtful. Any bride would be lucky to wear one of her creations. A true artist!

My wife and I are full time wedding photographers. Every so often we will find models and plan stylized shoots to showcase new ideas in the wedding world. For a good number of these shoots we have used Deborah's gowns! Her dresses are some of the most fabulous we have ever seen in the industry and the shoots where we have used her dresses have been featured on some of the top wedding blogs including Style Me Pretty & Green Wedding Shoes. We are so thankful we found Deborah and can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

po 751, North Hollywood, CA 91603   See On Map