6820 Pinehurst Rd, Baltimore, MD 21212 Map · Phone number

About Debi Parker Photography

I am a photojournalist by training driven by the art of storytelling and the documentation of this beautiful world that surrounds us all. I love how a camera gives me the opportunity to explore the world around me. I see life as an opportunity to constantly learn and grow through the lens of a camera.

Weddings are full of spontaneity and capturing those unique moments is what I strive for.

It would be an honor to be a part of the beginning of your amazing life together and to provide you with the photographs you and your family will look back upon for generations to come, remembering the love that brought you all together on this very special day.

This is the beginning of a wondrous adventure!

17 Reviews for Debi Parker Photography

• Roxsana

Roxsana · Married on 04/26/2014

Debi Parker was recommended by another photographer we had contracted. Due to some last minute unexpected circumstances, she came highly recommend. I am glad my husband and I met her. She took our engagement and wedding pictures. She is very sweet and will use her again in the future for family pictures.

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2013

Debi is an incredible photographer. She shot our engagement photos, rehearsal and wedding. She is extremely sweet and personable and professional. She is very punctual and organized and had great suggestions for everything. She is flexible and has great resources and wonderful wedding packages to fit all your needs. All the photographs came out amazing and we couldn't be happier we chose her to capture our wonderful memories! Thanks Debi for being so delightful!

Sent on 06/27/2013

The wedding pictures were the most important part of my wedding, debi parker is the best!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Debi Parker Photography's reply:

Thanks Anonymous! I think you're the best too.

Debi Parker Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Kristi Odom Photography
    Kristi Odom Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of photographing with Debi on many occasions. Her photography is inspirational. Her classic photojournalism training as well as her eye is something to admire. Not to mention she is an awesome person and crazy fun to be around!

• Royal Sonesta Harbor Court
    Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel Weddings

The first time I worked with Debi was last month (July 17th) and I was blown away by the way she really was able to capture the moment. We would love to have her back at the hotel as a wedding photographer and hope you enjoy her photos as much as I did. Thank you for bringing out the best in our hotel!!

• 6820 Pinehurst Rd Baltimore, 21212 See on map