on location, Billings, MT 59105 Map · Phone number

About Deb Brugman Photography

With my specialty in wedding photography, and with a photojournalistic style, I capture all the natural emotions, details, and overall feel of your wedding. I believe it is important to capture the moments as they happen, so you may look back and cherish them for a lifetime. My passion for photography is complemented by my love of digital technology. I able to share my images with you either in print or online with you and your loved ones.

lynnblueskycopy
ambernathan1

1 Reviews for Deb Brugman Photography

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2011

Deb was amazing! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with! She made sure I was completely taken care of! She got me something to drink and made sure I ate. When I was in search of a song for a specific dance she lent me her iPod to see if she had a song that would work! I know she did a great job and took all the pictures I wanted! If you go with her you will be very pleased!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Deb Brugman Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• on location Billings, 59105 See on map