Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

About DeAwna Lee Photography

We strive for modern, romantic, photojournalistic images that tell an honest and captivating story of one of the most memorable days of your life.

As a husband and wife team, we understand weddings and we take the time to understand your relationship. We know that each relationship has it's own dynamic, it's own humor, it's own love and it's own story...

...and we'd love to tell yours.

danamike64
danamike31

1 Reviews for DeAwna Lee Photography

• Jill

Jill · Married on 08/21/2010

DeAwna shot our engagment photos as well as our wedding. My husband and I are not crazy about the camera, but DeAwna and her assistants made it so much fun! Any idea we had was just fine with them, and they were there from getting our hair done, to both the boys and girls getting ready, all the way until the late night hours. I feel like I got more than I could have ever asked for from these girls, and eventhough it was hot, and they were working their butts off they just made us feel like taking our pictures was the only thing they wanted to be doing at that time! Not only did they work hard, but they came with great ideas, and DeAwna even went to the park night before to get ideas. That to me is a true professional not to mention her vision and quality of work is both modern and flexible to whatever the couple has in mind. I wish the very best for DeAwna and her crew because they were awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2010