6701 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33141 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 61

About Deauville Beach Resort

DThis is one of the most important days of your life; let us make it an unforgettable one. At the Deauville Beach Resort your wedding day will be nothing short of magical. Whether your dream is to say I do in a luxurious chandelier-lit hall or on a romantic beach-side setting; we will tailor the right package for you.

The perfect location in the heart of Miami Beach makes the Deauville Beach Resort an ideal wedding destination. Offering your guests with a fantastic beach getaway while attending the most memorable event. All our wedding packages include a bridal suite, customized menu selection, tea candles, and champagne toast for all guests as well as a traditional wedding cake. Speak to one of our catering managers for Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Brunch arrangements.

When choosing your wedding’s day’s location every detail is important. With our Wedding Package you will be pleased to know knowing that our experts have everything under control. Your personal team of catering managers will work closely with you to arrange arranging everything from floral to travel arrangements for you and your guests. We believe that every bride deserves a unique and charming wedding. Our packages allow you to create a custom tailored menu that illustrates you and your spouse’s personal taste and style.

Whether you are looking for a grand style wedding or an intimate event in our selection of exquisite accommodations we can accommodate groups of 20 to 2000 guests. With three ballrooms, banquet halls, and an extensive poolside function area for outdoors events your wedding will be one of luxury, style and never ending romance. At the Deauville Beach Resort we make your wedding day a memorable and unforgettable day for your and your guests.

Beach Weddings

IIf you dream of saying I do to the sound of gentle waves and the caressing breeze of the ocean; then the Deauville Beach Resort is your ultimate wedding destination. Our Beachside Wedding Package allows you to make your dream beach wedding a reality. Your personal team of catering managers will work closely with you arranging everything from floral to travel arrangements for you and your guests. With the expertise of our team you will be able to create a unique and personalized event that will leave your guests in awe.
Whether you are looking for a grand-style wedding or an intimate event; our selection of exquisite accommodations can arrange for groups from 20 to 2000 guests. At the Deauville Beach Resort we can make your wedding day a memorable event for you and your guests. Enjoy your beach wedding with the peace of mind that you deserve. Make your dream wedding come true.

Feel free to contact us: cragone@deauvillebeachresort.com Phone:305 865-8511 Ext. 4102

Follow Deauville Beach Resort on

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Deauville Beach Resort

• Y

Yamilka · Married on 08/05/2017

We weren't able to hold our wedding at the Deauville because there was an electrical problem that left the building without power. Thankfully, we were working with Conny Ragone and she did the impossible to make sure we had the wedding we'd dreamed of.
    Before the fire that shut down the Deauville, Conny welcomed us into her office and was helpful and warm. She replied to all our emails and calls in a timely fashion and scheduled a tasting of the menu so we could make our choice. She also worked with the vendors to make sure we had exactly what we wanted at a budget we could afford. When the fire occurred I heard from her immediately and she promised we'd find a venue if the Deauville didn't open its doors in time for our wedding. Seeing that the solution would take longer than expected, Conny showed her professionalism and tenacity, working non-stop to guarantee we had a beautiful venue and high-quality vendors for our wedding which was only four days away. She made calls and took us to see various hotels in the area, being mindful of our original requests at the Deauville. She was always a phone call away and would often reply very late at night, which showed how interested she was in helping us. We finally found a new venue but due to constrains of time and budget I wasn't able to decorate the hall myself as I had planned. On the wedding day, I left boxes with props and decorations for Conny to take care of, and left to get ready for the wedding. When my husband and I walked in the place looked absolutely gorgeous! Every vase, flower, prop, frame, and decoration was where it needed to be. Not only that, but I heard from my sister that she had to accompany Conny back home because I had left the place cards there.
    Conny did not miss a beat! If not for her, we wouldn't have had the wedding we had been dreaming of for years. We're forever grateful for Conny's professionalism, dedication, and focus on detail.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Elaine · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I just had our wedding here on January 21, 2017. We loved our wedding experience thanks to Conny Ragone! She is the wedding coordinator for The Deauville Beach Resort. We planned our wedding with her for an entire year and she was of excellent help every step of the way! She was also extremely pleasant and attentive to us on the actual wedding day. Everything was smooth and absolutely beautiful because of her. With 185 guests, The Richeaulliu Room was a perfect space...the guests were able to enjoy the fantastic ocean front view and dance the night away without ever feeling overcrowded. The actual hotel DID give us some problems for certain guest services and were not very pleasant to work with. Make sure to be on top of the room rates for your guests because there were many communication problems with the front desk, wedding coordinators, and guest services. Otherwise, we had an excellent experience here!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Deauville Beach Resort's reply:

Hi Elaine,
    It was a pleasure working with you and Jorge for your very special day. Thanks for the feedback, I will share it with the hotel to correct the problems that you expirienced. I wish you all the best!
    Kind regards,
    Conny

Katherine · Married on 10/24/2016

When I picked the Deauville hotel for my wedding I wasn't sure what should I expect. I was nervous and scare specially cuz I was planning a wedding from a different country. Now, that the days already passed I couldn't be more grateful to God and to all the members of the Deauville for gave the best day of my life. The place was great! A beautiful beach that you can also enjoy from the floor 16. All the days that I were there were fun, but the best day of all was my wedding day. I had my wedding at the beach, with the sound of the ocean like background, the light in the perfect moment of the day, Frank Nu;es marring us, and of course the best company ever. Then I had the toast in the tiki bar, great music, great people, awesome drinks. And the principal room was the jazz club. The place was fine. I knew I could work with that, make it my place but the true is that my expectations were pretty high and I wanted that place to be "perfect". And It ended being more than that! With all the help that I received, especially from Conny Ragone, my expectations were so little in compare with what I got. The place was magical, the wonderland I never dream I could have but I was there! In the day of my wedding, with my husband, dancing in front of my family and friends. The food was delicious, the music was great! I enjoyed every hour of my wedding without worrying about anything. My family and the family of my husband were happy but the most important thing, I felt in love. Nothing of this could be possible without Conny Ragone, that now I consider her a friend. She doesn't do only her job, she was also an important part of my wedding and my life that day. And I will be for the rest of my life eternity grateful. If you are scare about some reviews, like I was, just trust her. That's my best advice. Give it a chance and you will not going to regret. thanks for everything.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Award

• 6701 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, 33141 See on map
    3058658511 (3253) (Phone number)