Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Deanie Michelle Events

Beautifully Designed, Thoughtfully Planned, Flawlessly Executed

At Deanie Michelle Events we are all about helping you celebrate life to the fullest. We are a full service boutique wedding planning and design firm. We are committed to helping brides and grooms, and their families, have a seamless planning experience and a flawless wedding. Our wealth of industry knowledge, extensive network of top talent and professional vendors, and our quality service is unsurpassed. From the biggest of visions down the smallest of details each wedding is beautifully designed, thoughtfully planned, and flawlessly executed.

Deanie M. Yuska, founder and owner of Deanie Michelle Events, is creative, driven, fun, trustworthy, meticulous, and passionate. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies from the University of Kansas, has previous work experience in fashion merchandising and sales, and over 5 years of expertise as a Certified Wedding Planner (CWP). Deanie Michelle Events was named “Best of Weddings 2012? by The Knot, was asked to be featured in both the first (2010) and second (2012) editions of CRAVE Dallas – featuring women entrepreneurs, Deanie’s tabletop design was chosen to be featured in the Spring/Summer 2013 issue of Brides of North Texas, Deanie Michelle Events was named Best Wedding Planner in Dallas by WFAA on their A-List in 2012, and has been featured on Love & Lavender Blog and Southern Weddings Blog. Deanie personally works with each and every client to ensure that all weddings and events are handled with precision and care.

Deanie’s team is made up of experienced planners who are organized, dependable, and fun go-getters capable of tackling each wedding from the largest of tasks down to the very last detail. We pride ourselves on helping clients have a seamless planning experience and a flawless event. Our full service firm, and the weddings and events that we produce, impress even the most discerning of clients.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Deanie Michelle Events on

9 Reviews for Deanie Michelle Events

Working with Deanie Michelle was a pleasure! She is very attentive to your needs and helps you make your dream come true. Out of all the wedding planners in the area, we chose Deanie because of her expertise, personality and creative vision for my daughter's wedding. She is very knowledgeable and has many vendor contacts that she recommended. We worked with her during the year long process and thoroughly enjoyed her. Her professionalism, attention to detail, follow through and willingness to work with us was outstanding!

Profile Picture KATHY, 6/20/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deanie was such a wonderful wedding planner! My mom and I worked very closely with her throughout the entire process for my wedding. She has a niche for creative design, which is something I do not have! Deanie not only helped keep me in line during the planning process, but she was a huge help on the day of. I put all of my trust in her, and I could not have asked for a better turnout. She works closely with the vendors to keep them in the loop as well. She really helped my dream wedding come true and allowed me to enjoy my wedding day without any stress. I would highly recommend Deanie, as she will remain a friend forever!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deanie was very helpful, since I knew what I was planning she helped with fun ideas and tips, she was extremely helpful and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/10/11, 1 Review

27 Photos

Kendra & Gary

27 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Deanie was such a joy to work with. She was professional: organized, punctual and efficient in our correspondence and meetings. With a true vision for the event, there were no questions about was needed and the deadlines. I cannot wait for our next event together!

Deanie with Deanie Michelle Events is an extremely talented planner. She has great sense of style and is truly committed to her clients. We love her and her work!

Events