Dean & Dawn Entertainment

Dean & Dawn Entertainment

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

10 Reviews for Dean & Dawn Entertainment

Dean & Bryan are a great tag team - they make sure someone is always manning the music and serving as MC. They read the crowd wonderfully and selected music appropriate to the crowd. We didn't know a lot about music but Dean & Bryan were extremely patient and helped us find songs for our special dances. Thanks to Dean & Bryan!

Profile Picture User6968440, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wouldn't need to give a couple any advice on choosing between vendors because these guys were absolutely amazing! They were so nice and accommodating. I found it great that they met with me multiple times before the wedding because it made me feel more comfortable with how the day was going to turn out. They were so helpful with picking songs, I find that to be the hardest thing, but they provided a large list of songs that they recommended and that they said people enjoy at weddings. They were incredibly honest about pricing and telling me what I needed or didn't need. If I ever have an event where I need to hire a DJ, they would be my first and only pick. They were so Awesome!

Profile Picture Charity, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dean is more than a DJ,... buy a Million! He was our Master of Ceremonies, Reception planner, His suggestions made our
reception A 10++++. He gave us dance lessons for our first dance, He suggested a great ending to our reception that we had not thought about. My new husband wrote a card to Dean that said "Beyond Outstanding". We are so glad we chose Dean. He told me, "Your Day, Your Way". We definitely felt we were #1.
The reception was my dream come true thanks to Dean. My guests loved the Shoe Game, what a Hit! In all honesty, Dean is the one you want for your wedding reception.

View Vendor Response