4133 redwood avenue Suite 1017, Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Deacon Tyler Photography

Los Angeles wedding photographer Deacon Tyler combines timeless, classic wedding portraiture with cutting edge photojournalistic imagery and high fashion to create a brilliantly artistic approach to wedding photography

Follow Deacon Tyler Photography on

weddingphotographerlasvegas1

• Videos 1

46 Reviews for Deacon Tyler Photography

Tanya · Married on 11/02/2013

Where do I even begin with Deacon and Sarah!? I was planning a surprise proposal in Vegas when I looked up photographers via Yelp in the area. F-Sequence Studio had the best reviews I could find so I called them up. I immediately clicked with Deacon on the phone and his enthusiasm and excitement for us instantly told me this was the right photographer. I flew across the country and surprised my girlfriend at the time. Deacon and Sarah set up a paparazzi style photo shoot near the Bellagio Fountains and the pictures came out perfectly. You could hardly even tell they were there yet it seemed like they were right next to us in the pictures! They then offered us a gratis portrait session in Vegas at a spot they highly recommended the next day, which was great since I was feeling pretty rough after flying cross country in the early morning and didn't even have a chance to freshen up.

Of course we wanted them to photograph our wedding too! So they flew out from Vegas to Boston 2 years later and it is the best choice we've ever made. Not only did it feel like a few close friends were photographing us, which made us feel extra comfortable, but they kept us laughing the whole time. They clicked with our friends, family, hairdressers, vendors, and so on. They capture all of the little details, intimate moments and incredible memories just perfectly. We've received more compliments on our wedding photos than we can count. I consistently see others wedding photography and it just is not up to par with the quality of photos we received. They captured the lighting, scenery and feel of our wedding day beyond what we could have imagined.

I would recommend F-Sequence Studio to ANYONE looking for photographers for any occasion. They have an eye for detail and they put in the extra effort to make sure everything is captured perfectly.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Deacon Tyler Photography's reply:

Hi Tanya,
    We love you and Stephanie like family and I cannot tell you enough how much being your photographers have meant to us both!

Your entire families and vendor team made us feel so welcome and we loved every minute we spent with you! <3

Kirsis · Married on 10/20/2013

You are planning one of the most important days of your life. There are no second chances, there is no rewind button and memories fade. You will not settle and you need to have the absolute BEST person in the industry memorialize this special event for you. You NEED Deacon and Sarah in your life. I consider myself one of the luckiest brides to not have only had such a capable, consummate professional photograph my wedding, but also for the sense of peace knowing that no matter what, my most precious memories of my special day were in the hands of someone who respected and cared for them as much I do. Deacon has been such a gem to work with, he worked with me months and months in advance of my wedding and just made me feel at ease. Deacon and Sarah, thank you for being a part of my special day. We will forever cherish these photographs, as will our children as I have no doubt these will outlive us. I wish you both continued success as you so richly deserve it ;-) Many thanks and love, Kirsis and Darren

Sent on 10/27/2013

Deacon Tyler Photography's reply:

Bless you both!
    I was just working on your photos tonight and saw this review come through and I cannot thank you enough - you're going to LOVE your photos!!!! :D

Tiantian · Married on 10/19/2013

We reviewed over 20 Las Vegas photographers' portfolios but no matter how many we found, we kept finding ourselves admiring Deacon and Sarah's work. The second we met them we knew we wanted them to do our engagement and wedding photos... and they did not disappoint! We love their personalities and so did our guests, which made it easy for everyone to look great in their photos. Every picture looks like it was lifted out of a magazine cover.

But that wasn't all - they also recommended other great vendors for us and were able to help us out when we were in a tight bind just days before our ceremony.

We can't say enough about our good friends Deacon and Sarah!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Deacon Tyler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Makeup in the 702
    Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely stunning!!!!! Always look forward to working with this team

• Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Deacon's a great photographer with an eye for detail and a talent for capturing those special once in a lifetime moments! Earlier this year he packed his bags and headed West to shoot Jenny & Justin's wedding & reception at our Beverly Mansion venue. The bride and groom looked amazing and their pictures turned out great! Check them out for yourself at http://www.dtyler-photography.com/blog/?p=31

• 4133 redwood avenue, Suite 1017 Los Angeles, 90066 See on map
    (747) 333-8435 (Phone number)