De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video

Vacaville, CA View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating

Carmelo De Mitri is a wedding photographer and film maker who leads a team of creative artists capturing romantic, emotional and fun photography & videos in a cinematic story telling style for the wedded couple to cherish for ever. His company is based in the Bay Aarea, California, also serving couples from the Sacramento, Modesto, Fresno, Napa Valley and South Bay areas.

Since we are experts on this (more than 600 weddings), our goal is to document your wedding day as truly and creatively as possible. We use the latest technology in very distintive unique ways to get breathtaking, organic, emotional images of you two, your guests and the experiences you have throughout the day.

You can trust De Mitri Busquets Photo Cinematographer to capture each and every moment of your special day, from the preparations to the ceremony and all the way through to the end of the reception. With over ten years of experience in the field, and a bachelor’s degree in audiovisual communication, film, and design, you can expect nothing less than the highest quality images and videos. With unique techniques and approaches, he can capture your wedding portraits, engagement shoots, boudoir photos, save the dates, and trash the dress sessions in a totally new way. De Mitri can provide additional hours of work at multiple locations, high-quality image and video, liability insurance, and is even available for destination weddings and other travel. The other photo and video services that are available include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Drone Aerial Photography & Video
  • VR = Virtual Reality 360 degrees video (high tech)
  • Cable Cam over your Ceremony (high tech)
  • Video on a Segway (high tech, always included)
  • Papermotion Video Album (high tech, included with your video)
  • Augmented Reality Technology (your video gets triggered with any picture)
  • Full feature videos
  • Toasts focused videos
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Engagement - Wedding invitation videos
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Teresa
    Teresa Getting married on 08/19/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Demetri really did an excellent job... Thank you for making my special day so great .. Your pictures are amazing!!!

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video's reply:

Awesome! I'm glad I could help!!!
  • Sandra
    Sandra L. Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding cinematographer at its best!

My husband and I had a COVID wedding in November of 2020. We originally had scheduled our wedding in August, but had to post-pone. My husband (then, fiancé) and I tested positive for COVID-19. When letting Carmelo know about the news, with empathy, he graciously let us know that when we were ready, to reach out and set a new date later. Once my husband and I recovered (we both tested negative for COVID) and felt better, we contacted Carmelo with our new wedding date. We were thankful and grateful that he had the day available! On our wedding day, my husband and I were amazed with the work that Carmelo and his team captured! We had our church ceremony livestreamed for our friends and family (we had over 400 viewers from different parts of the world). It was truly special. The whole day was and felt like it was meant to be despite of all that we had gone through. Small and intimate. We cannot get enough of our highlight video! It has almost been a year since we got married, and yet, we find ourselves rewatching all of those special moments captured. It brings back such sweet memories. They really captured our essence as a couple! We highly recommend them!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/19/2019

August 19,2018

De Mitri Busquests Photo Cinematography’s work I amazing my wedding planner recommended him. I’m very picky choosing photographers and cinematographers but when I saw his work I knew he would be amazing for my event and he was. Now I hire him for all my events.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Ryan
    28 photos · 10/21/2018

Happy Thoughts Weddings Happy Thoughts Weddings Wedding Officiants

We worked with De Mitri Busquest Photo and Cinematography since his beginnings and the level of professionalism is superb!! He takes good care of every detail, every picture, every angle!! We loved working with him!! We happily recommend De Mitri Busquest Photo and Cinematography!!

SBN Entertainment SBN Entertainment Wedding DJs

DeMitri Photography have the most competitive capabilities to create the best memories of your special day, as a cinematographer have the most experimented skills to document every single moment of your wedding.

Fior Bradley Event Planner Fior Bradley Event Planner Wedding Planners

HUMBLENESS, CREATIVITY and PASSION are the words that can express De Mitris Photography service. A dynamic person with a unique sense of excellence and professionalism. From directing film productions to photography he makes sure that everyone is able to enjoy the photo session within a refreshing atmosphere. I have experience some of his photo sessions and witness how AMAZING he is with the couples. He drives them through imagination with a playful communication that breaks the fear to the lens. I truly believe Carmelo has made Confucius quote his very own. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” ― Confucius

483 Century Oaks Way Vacaville, CA, 95111
(669) 296-8187
Location of (De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video)
483 Century Oaks Way San Jose, CA, 95111
+1 (669) 296-8187
669-296-8187

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video include in the starting price?

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography services does De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video include in their most popular wedding package?

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video offer?

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video offer?

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video offer for wedding events?

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

De Mitri Busquets Photo + Video is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding