P.O. Box 9487, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 Map · Phone number

About De-Lovely Events

{About}
De-Lovely Events {formerly known as Dolcissima Events} is a full-service event planning and consultation agency serving Southern California and beyond! From elaborate weddings to intimate dinners, De-Lovely Events is dedicated to making your event, large or small, delightful in every way!

De-Lovely Events understands the importance of perfection, the need for details, and the uniqueness of each individual’s style and personality that are all key elements to the success of any event. We know that each event is and will be different and further take pride in the boutique-like, personable experience we provide each of our clients.

{Services}
As a boutique-style event planning company, De-Lovely Events understands that no two events are the same in size, budget, and style. With that, we firmly believe in finding and customizing the best planning services that are sure to best suit our clients' overall needs. All of our services include a one-hour complimentary initial consultation meeting {via in-person or phone} and email & phone consulting support throughout your planning process. Please note that all packages, customized services, and pricing are available upon request.

{Experience}
Why Hire De-Lovely?

• We make your vision a reality
• We save you time and from making costly mistakes
• We relieve the stress of planning your important day
• We do the legwork for you, working within your parameters
• We will remind the photographer of your "must take" photos
• We help free up your time to enjoy your engagement or personal LIFE
• We ensure that you are able to enjoy your day because you know that every detail is taken care of
• We will manage even your craziest vendors to ensure that no accident or mishap occurs
• We will ultimately help you KEEP YOUR SANITY even when you think it has been lost
• Above all, we make it possible for you to be a guest at your own event

Follow De-Lovely Events on

bridalparty
f0bc42fe2b59eb22 1275428731050 bridalparty

12 Reviews for De-Lovely Events

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

After planning our wedding for roughly a year and having all of the vendors secured, everything fell apart with three months left. On top of this, we live in Northern Cal and our wedding was taking place in So. Cal so we were doing everything from a distance. I reached out to Candice as an old classmate and a highly recommended wedding planner to see if she had any recommendations because she had just had a baby. In an effort to help out beyond belief, she offered her services.

Within weeks of hiring Candice, we had secured a new florist and found a new rental company. She understood our vision and made every effort to guarantee me our day would be perfect. She made herself extremely accessible and her organization allowed me to relax and actually enjoy the process. Not only did Candice plan the perfect day, she went above and beyond by having several conversations with our somewhat difficult venue coordinator. My worries honestly diminished and to anyone who knows me, I’m a complete worrier that loses sleep.

My wedding ceremony was a little unconventional but Candice made everything flawless. She oversaw all aspects of the day and we still talk about how perfect our wedding was. There were a few hiccups during our reception but no one would have ever known because Candice handled it immediately and in such a discreet manner.

I have to believe things happen for a reason because if things wouldn't have fallen apart earlier in our planning, I would have not had the privilege to work with Candice. I am 100% sure that my wedding would have not been as perfect as it was without her coordinating services. She completely goes above and beyond to make the day perfect and works uniquely with each bride to ensure she is capturing their visions. I truly believe anyone is lucky to have her as their coordinator because their day will be nothing but perfect. I am extremely grateful for her services and for making our wedding day more memorable than we ever expected.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Jim · Married on 07/21/2012

My new wife and I thoroughly agree that we would not have been able to pull off our wedding day without the exceptional help of Candice and her team at De-lovely Events. From the early planning stages til the very end of our big day, De-lovely Events helped us bring our vision for the special occasion to life. Candice also has this amazing talent of compelling all of the family members involved to go where they are supposed to go, when they are supposed to go. That was much appreciated as the family was hard to corral.
    We are so happy with De-lovely Events. The whole crew is so friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and hard working! They really do all they can to ensure that the day is all about the happy couple, and that we don't have to stress about anything on that day. I must say we were a lot more relaxed than we would have been had we not had Candice on our side. She answers every email and phone call and text message quickly and completely. I really can't say enough good things about the service we received from De-lovely.
    If you're having second thoughts about hiring them... don't! Call them, you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Arianna · Married on 05/20/2011

Candice was amazing! I'm an OCD bride who assumed my attention to detail would carry me through the planning process....but when I got stressed and wanted to wash my hands of it, Candice was there to save the day, wrap up all the details, and ensure I could truly enjoy my day. I would highly recommend her services to any bride, regardless of how much (or little) coordination service they need. Candice got us great prices on rentals, referred us to AMAZING vendors, and was such a pleasure to work with. She's a must-have for any bride to be!

Sent on 08/08/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

De-Lovely Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Paper Cut Industries
    Paper Cut Industries Wedding Invitations

Candice is such a delight to work with that the name De-Lovely says it all. She is consistent, creative & above all, charming. She is simply fantastic!

• El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center
    El Dorado Park Golf Course & Event Center Country Club Weddings

Extremely professional, reliable, organized, and a great presence at events! You know when an event has Candice's touch on it.

• P.O. Box 9487 Rancho Cucamonga, 91701 See on map
    5623911711 (Fax Number)
    Appointments Available Upon Request. We travel to meet our clients as far north as Santa Barbara to as far south as San Diego!