12970 E Mercer Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85259 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About De Anastacia Photo

My name is Natasha Wilson. I graduated from the Hallmark Institute of Photography and traveled back to Arizona this summer. Right now my main focus is wedding and engagement shoots, all though I am open to pretty much any suggestion!

I specialize in engagement photo and video, and have a distinctive style to my photography. I make people feel comfortable in front of the camera by keeping a fun enviroment so I can get the most natural images for my client.

Packages start at $2500 and include video to play after the wedding! I want the client to get exactly what they want, from albums, to 5' x 8' canvas prints, they can mix and match whatever they want to find the perfect fit.

Please email me about any inquiries or questions at natasha@deanastaciaphoto.com

More of my work can be found at www.deanastaciaphoto.com

Thanks for taking a look!
Natasha