662 Pleasant Street, Excelsior, MN 55331 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About DCR Artistry

DCR Artistry is a wedding makeup company based in Excelsior, Minnesota. Owner Dana is a native of Excelsior, where she has a tight-knit family and strong community ties. She started her business in 2019 with the goal of making soon-to-be-newlyweds feel gorgeous on the most magical day of their lives. When she’s not beautifying lovebirds, this self-taught aesthetician is a Registered Nurse in the ICU. Helping others is her life passion and she is excited to make each client look and feel fabulous before their walk down the aisle.

DCR Artistry provides comprehensive and luxurious packages that come with a trial session and wedding-day airbrush foundation, makeup application, and faux lashes. To-be-weds can also opt for day-of only services and touch-ups throughout the celebration. In addition, full or partial airbrush makeup and faux lashes are available for the entire wedding party. Ahead of the big day, clients are encouraged to browse the range of options to find the one that best suits their needs. Whichever they choose, Dana will work hard to compliment their natural beauty and ensure they are glowing on their momentous occasion.

• Woman-owned
21f765d3 c514 4606 9288 56fa7e38180a 1 201 a 51 2016819 161618482822788

2 Reviews for DCR Artistry

Emily · Married on 11/27/2020

Very talented

Dana is very talented and gave me the perfect look on my special day!

Sent on 02/25/2021

DCR Artistry Pricing

DCR Artistry Price Rates

DCR Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

Team of DCR Artistry

Dana

Dana

Owner

I believe that feeling beautiful on your special day is a top priority, that’s why I created DCR Artistry. I took the leap and started an Instagram in the spring of 2019 after a multitude of friends + family suggest I make a side-hustle of it. I am completely self-taught and have grown from trial + error. I am now a part-time makeup artist + part-time Registered Nurse. Never did I think I would be writing a personal bio on my company's website.

I grew up in Excelsior, Minnesota with tight-knit + loving family. I studied nursing and am now working as an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse. Taking care of others is my first passion and I enjoy making a difference in people’s lives. In my free time I enjoy spending time with family + friends, getting outside and staying active.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 662 Pleasant Street Excelsior, MN, 55331 See on map
    Location of (DCR Artistry)