About DCo Lovenotes

For stellar couples who want to stand out from the crowd.

First impressions are important; you only get one chance, so you need to make it count.  Your invitations will be your guest’s first impression of your big day.  We are passionate about what we do, and believe that every couple should be able to get exactly what they want without settling.  With unlimited ink and envelope colors, fonts and verbiage to choose from, the possibilities are endless.  Unlike big name companies every stationery suite is made to order. Your wedding should be as unique and one of a kind as you.  If you want to stand out from the crowd, start now by either scheduling a consultation if you are in the Milwaukee area, or send us an email to info@dcolovenotes.com to start designing the wedding stationery suite of your dreams!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Consultations (3)
Place Cards (2)
Programs (2)
Save the Dates (1)

Danielle is so wonderful to work with! She's so nice and talented! I highly recommend using her for invites, table numbers and place cards! Everything was perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heidi, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Danielle did all of my paper goods for my wedding, and they were seriously stunning! She knew exactly what I was looking for. She gave me so many different options for what I was looking for and was always willing to tweak things to make them just how I envisioned. I was always able to get ahold of her when I needed to change something or order extras, and she was able to accommodate me even with my last minute changes. She is such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anna, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

DCo Lovenotes Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1461341681 42f4fa5ea9b2a084 wedding wire image

Receive 15% off when you mention Wedding Wire

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention you saw us on Wedding Wire and you will receive 15% off your printed invitation order.
Available to the first 50 couples
#WWc23c2065cf6ce62e

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Danielle from DCo Lovenotes is truly talented. She comes up with fresh, inspiring ideas for her brides. I've had the pleasure working with her several times, and her designs will not leave you disappointed! I highly recommend Danielle if you're looking for something beautiful, unique, and fresh!

It has been a pleasure working with DCo Lovenotes. She has not only been extremely helpful to many of my brides, but her creativity blew me away for my own wedding. She did all of my invitations along with my place cards, programs, even my invites for my bridal party to stand by my side on my big day. She is punctual and great at communication to put your mind at ease as a bride as well as a fellow vendor.

Danielle is so easy to work with! She does a great job capturing your wedding vision and is very efficient. An absolute joy to work with! :)

Great to work with!

Events

7001 W North Ave , Wauwatosa, WI 53213   See On Map
414-545-5858 (phone)
DCo Lovenotes is a wedding invitation shop from Milwaukee servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Milwaukee, Appleton, and Nationwide. DCo Lovenotes is a professional invitation designer that has been part of the Milwaukee wedding industry since 2011 specializing in custom invitations.