Spring, TX 77380 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About DCM Productions LLC

I have put together some great packages. From modeling sessions to walking down the isle, and everything in between. Due to the customization and uniqueness of each shoot. Our wedding Investments start at $1200. I can e-mail you my pricing sheets per request within 48 hours. I offer very competitve packaging and I believe all pricing reflects a fair and reasonable amount for the services provided.

Photobooks we offer are customized from concept to completion, we only offer the best materials, binding, and paper. We have worked really hard to offer great products and great design. Contact us for a consultation and to look through samples.

Follow DCM Productions LLC on

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for DCM Productions LLC

• Michael & Sierra

Michael & Sierra · Married on 11/06/2011

DCM Productions did an absolutely perfect job for my wedding!! they were so fun to work with and they are such sweet people!!! The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and they had really good ideas!! I'm beyond satisfied with the results!! They captured everything so beautifully!!

Sent on 11/10/2011

hooper · Married on 10/02/2010

I worked with DCM Productions with my wedding at Briscoe Manor in October 2010. DCM productions was beyond professional when I contacted them last minute to do video services at my wedding. I LOVE our video and am so thrilled that I decided to use DCM to help create the perfect memory of our wedding day. I was so thrilled with the video that recieved from them that I decided to DCM productions for my wedding album as well. Chris, was very professional when creating my book. He took time and energy into creating each page as I wanted it and using the pictures that were important to me. He was very quick to repsond to any questions I had and his communication was great when we set up meetings to review the product before printing. Our book looks amazing and we get compliment after compliment from each person that sees it! I would recommend DCM productions to any one of my friends or family!!

Sent on 08/04/2011

DCM Productions LLC FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD