About DCM Photography

Exceeding expectations

I am a full time Austin based wedding photographer since 2004. I primarily am a documentary photographer preferring to keep posed shots to a minimum. I have a network of 2nd photographers that I shoot with both male and female based on my clients preference. I really enjoy shooting weddings and am very proud of my portfolio that has grown over the years.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Just received our engagement photos as part of wedding photography package, and those are amazing! Love the color and the way he picked the angles! Enjoyed the whole experience working with Dave, he was very nice and make the experience fun for us! Our wedding will be in the coming October, looking forward to working with Dave again :)

Profile Picture Sunny, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

DCM Photography photographed our June 2016 wedding at Cedar Bend Events in Cedar Creek, TX. They were wonderful and the pictures turned out beautiful. Here are the things that are great about DCM.

1. Dave (owner and photographer) is quick to respond to emails and is very easy to work with. We planned the wedding from out of state and he was super responsive and helpful. All payments can be made online, too.

2. Because we were out of town, we couldn't take engagements photos, which were included in our package. Dave came to my parents house three nights before the wedding (after we arrived in Texas) to take "engagement" photos of us. He edited them quickly and had prints sent to us the day before the wedding so we could display them at the reception. Golden!

3. Dave (and his partner, Jody) were SO KIND and RELAXED. They took pictures of anything we wanted and had fun while doing it. They were so easy going and low key...while still getting all the good shots. They came to the wedding early and stayed late. Thank you!!!

4. Product delivery was quick (two weeks after the wedding)...and the private link is easy to use and the photos are well organized. Print ordering looks easy.

If you are in Austin or the area, consider DCM. They are great photographers and, more importantly, nice people!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave was fantastic photographer! I am camera shy but he managed to make me comfortable and relax during our wedding photos. He took some incredibly beautiful pictures of our special day and managed to capture the moment perfectly. His turn around time for us to receive our pictures was quick too. I highly recommend DCM Photography!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews

Redeem In-Store
10% off current package price
#WW77f66435a8f13db4

3 ENDORSEMENTS
One of Austin's premier wedding photographers, Dave will capture your wedding day images with stunning creativity. Some of the qualities that make him great are his professionalism, charm, and incredible customer service. You will be thrilled with his work, and absolutely love the photos!

Dave is a wonderful photographer and is great to work with. He has a relaxed attitude on the wedding day and captures the details beautifully which my brides love.

Other Fairy Godmothers had worked with Dave at DCM Photography and loved him. I only recently had the opportunity to work with him for the first time. He was WONDERFUL. My clients were absolutely thrilled with him, his personality, his non-invasive presence, and the gorgeous photos that truly capture the emotion and details of their big day. He is flexible, reasonably priced, and an outstanding photographer! I look forward to working with DCM again soon.

Events