PO Box 13, Beachwood, NJ 08722 Map · Phone number

About DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC

Hi! Welcome to DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC.

My name is Marcia, the owner and designer of DCC Cakes. I have over 10 years of designing and creating cakes, toppers, custom cookies and edible printed favors for all type of events. Our enthusiasm and passion speak for themselves in each edible work of art we craft. We not only create tasty and beautiful edible artwork but take pride in the service we give and try to exceed your expectations. No matter your event, size or design we give the same attention to detail to each unique creation made.

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to contact us for your next event.

Here is what we do…

All special occasion, wedding, grooms, bridal shower, engagement and anniversary cakes. We make cupcakes with toppers, custom sugar cookies, brownies, chocolate covered strawberries or oreos, macarons and edible prints for your sweets.

Follow DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC on

13575741102080918380325755339122441911735133o
parisan sweets

7 Reviews for DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC

Matt · Married on 12/29/2017

We had cupcakes made for a surprise engagement party. We had a vision and tried to explain it the best we could but the outcome was even better than what we had imagined. They looked great and tasted equally as good. Extremely happy and look forward to do business with you guys again.

Gabby · Married on 11/11/2017

DCC Cakes created the wedding cake I always imagined! Marcia worked out every detail and made my amazing wedding even more special! The groom’s cake was perfect and my hubby was so surprised by his football cake! I highly recommend DCC Cakes for any wedding or event!

Josphine · Married on 10/07/2017

Best cake ever!!!!!!!!! We also ordered cookies to match the theme. Both were a hit at my party.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC 1
    DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC 2

DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to make these treats I loved this theme! Thank you so very much!

Award

DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Edible Treats
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale
  • What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• RSVP Ensembles By Resa
    RSVP Ensembles By Resa Wedding Invitations

I refer Marcia of DCC Cakes whenever I can because I know that she will execute a clients dreams perfectly. The cake will be beautiful and taste amazing. Delivery is always on time, communication is perfect. Her extraordinary talent is second to none! Thank you Marcia, for always being amazing!

• Carismas Party Planning Services LLC
    Carismas Party Planning Services LLC Wedding Planners

Extremely talented baker who focuses on details. I have used Marcia for several of my events and every time she does an amazing job.

• PO Box 13 Beachwood, NJ 08722 See on map