About DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC

Specializing in cakes, cupcakes and edible work of art for your dessert tables.

Hi! Welcome to DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC.

My name is Marcia, the owner and designer of DCC Cakes. I have over 10 years of designing and creating cakes, toppers, custom cookies and edible printed favors for all type of events. Our enthusiasm and passion speak for themselves in each edible work of art we craft. We not only create tasty and beautiful edible artwork but take pride in the service we give and try to exceed your expectations. No matter your event, size or design we give the same attention to detail to each unique creation made.

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to contact us for your next event.

Here is what we do…

All special occasion, wedding, grooms, bridal shower, engagement and anniversary cakes. We make cupcakes with toppers, custom sugar cookies, brownies, chocolate covered strawberries or oreos, macarons and edible prints for your sweets.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Cake

Cake Toppers (2)
Cookies (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

DCC Cakes created the wedding cake I always imagined! Marcia worked out every detail and made my amazing wedding even more special! The groom’s cake was perfect and my hubby was so surprised by his football cake! I highly recommend DCC Cakes for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Gabby, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Best cake ever!!!!!!!!! We also ordered cookies to match the theme. Both were a hit at my party.

Photo of DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC in Beachwood, NJ
Photo of DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC in Beachwood, NJ
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Josphine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Toppers, Cakes, Cookies, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

11 Photos

My Photo Album

11 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I refer Marcia of DCC Cakes whenever I can because I know that she will execute a clients dreams perfectly. The cake will be beautiful and taste amazing. Delivery is always on time, communication is perfect. Her extraordinary talent is second to none! Thank you Marcia, for always being amazing!

Extremely talented baker who focuses on details. I have used Marcia for several of my events and every time she does an amazing job.

Events

PO Box 13, Beachwood, NJ 08722   See On Map
732-930-1559 (phone)
DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC is a wedding cake from South Jersey servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NJ, PA, and NY. DCC Cakes, Cupcakes & More LLC is a professional cake that has been part of the South Jersey wedding industry since 2013 specializing in custom sweets.