DC Photography Studios

Fresno, CA View map Visit website
$4,260 Most Popular Price

$4,260 Most Popular Price

DC Photography Studios is a professional wedding photography company based in Fresno, California. The company serves the Central Valley, Bay Area, and Central Coast, although they are happy to travel anywhere in California and across the globe. Photographers Sara and Scott are innovative artists as well as skilled videographers.

Sara and Scott have a natural, photojournalistic approach to wedding photography. They capture each moment as it happens, which allows the love and joy to shine through in the final images. They have several photo and video packages available for weddings, with an optional engagement session available. Photography plans include consultations and advice, as well as two photographers present for as many hours as needed. DC Photography Studios can also cater to elopements with a special package exclusively for intimate weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,260

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Laura A. Married on 06/26/2021

Spontaneous

Sara and Scott are the most creative photographers out there! They are so dedicated to capturing all the special moments. After something epic would happen in the wedding there they were snapping it. As a result, it establishes the photos with enormous emotion. After all, a picture says a thousand words. Furthermore, they were really organized with our time line making sure everything was on point even with taking amazing pictures was really impressive. Finally, I can truly say there wouldn’t be anyone to top their energy, unique style, and keeping things in order. I look forward to the rest of the final products, because I know their going to be incredible! Thank you guys so much! No doubt we had the best photographers in the valley!
    Sarah P. Married on 07/03/2020

Just choose DC, you won't regret it

I shopped around for weeks for a photographer. I was told by everyone, spare no expense on your photog, they are the MOST important part of your day. My was that SO true. I was recommended to Scott & Sara by a dear friend, whom I am forever grateful for now. Scott and Sara were so amazing. We took a trip to San Fran from Fresno to shoot engagement photos, that was the best day! It was SO windy, but we had all of the fun. They made us SO comfortable and made sure to keep all of the energy up, and keep us on our toes, which turned out to be the best mixture! Then, once our big day was here, they WORKED! Scott and Sara were so all over the place, and made sure to get shots of EVERYTHING. I specifically asked for a drone shot of the entire ceremony, they NAILED it! It is my favorite shot so far. 10 Days after our wedding my bonus mom passed away, and without hesitation Scott & Sara sent us condolences and then photos from our day of her WEEKS before they owed us any photos. They were the absolute kindest. Every single guest at our wedding of nearly 300 people, had great things to say about them. They busted their butts the entire day. They never sat still, never took a break, for over 9 hours of shooting. I am so pleased with their service, kindness, and professionalism. They definitely went above and beyond. With DC on your side, you can be sure to have the best photos, and the perfect memories forever captured. Love you guys!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/24/2019

Wonderful Experience

Sara and Scott were awesome to work with. Our engagement adventure in Yosemite was so much fun and they were so kind and helpful throughout the whole wedding day. They captured every aspect I could have hoped for and the photos turned out amazing!!! Highly recommend their services for all of your photography needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chelsie & Kevin
    51 photos · 04/15/2017

Bliss Events Group Bliss Events Group Wedding DJs

DC is A+++ (Squared) They say a picture is worth a thousand words but when captured by a true pro I believe it's worth is priceless. These are memories that will be captured for a lifetime and you definitely want someone who knows and cares about how they come out. You know your memories are captured at their fullest potential when taken by Sarah & Scott! DC Photography Studio is one of our faves because they put the client 1st as they should be! -Sal Cortez

AMS Entertainment AMS Entertainment Wedding DJs

D.C. Photography is an awesome wedding photographer. We have been working with them for many years and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are very easy & flexible to work with. I would recommend them to any bride looking for a great wedding Photographer.

Go Bananas Events & Rentals Go Bananas Events & Rentals Wedding Rentals

D.C. Photography Studios is awesome! They are fun and creative when capturing some of your greatest memories. Highly Recommended!

1901 Fulton #109 Fresno, 93721

By Appointment only.
Location of (DC Photography Studios)
1901 Fulton #109 Fresno, CA, 93721
559-284-9003

By Appointment

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding