Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Studio DBI

Details+Design

Hi - we're Studio DBI, a boutique event design company servicing SF/Bay Area and destination events worldwide. We're organized, creative, and most importantly passionate about what we do. We really care about the end result and doing a good job. ?

Our approach to planning is practical and we design with a purpose. We focus on creating environments rather than replicating pinterest boards. Our favorite part is getting to know our clients and helping them execute super fun gatherings. ?

What makes us different is our team experience. Aside from numerous years in the business, our employee backgrounds range from the financial sector to the corporate planning sector and floral design. We know how to be effective, professional, and a team player.

We've got so much more to talk about than this tiny text box, so lets connect and continue the convo! Email us at info[at]studiodbi[dot]com.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

There are your average wedding planners and then there is Studio DBI — the full-service, wedding ORCHESTRATORS that does nothing less than make your dream wedding come true. We cannot say enough amazing things about Liza and her team.

Liza came into our lives at the perfect time. We were barely into the planning when we spoke to her on the phone about our Tuscan-style wedding, and everything just clicked. She even surprised us with a home olive tree when we first met at our home — and at that point, we knew she was going to be the perfect person to plan and execute our vision.

My partner and I have type-A personalities who have bouts trying to relinquish control to each other, so it was refreshing to hand the reins over to someone who earned our trust immediately. When you meet Liza, the first thing you think of is “wow, this lady got style!” We quickly learned that not only did she has a great sense of style, but she was polished, organized, creative, and didn’t skip a beat on anything — we are not over-exaggerating about that at all. She literally had everything covered.

Fast forward to the wedding. The day was action packed and at times stressful, but every time we saw Liza, we felt better. What really impressed us that day was how calm and collected she was, and that feeling transcended to us and the rest of the wedding party. She made sure we had time to pull away from the wedding, take a step back, and enjoy the moment. Looking back at that exact point in time still makes us emotional. We looked at every single detail — from the florals, to the stationary, to the tables and chairs, to the food, and the overall vibe — and it was all Liza and her team who made it happen.

If you’re looking for the BEST wedding planner out there, you are reading her review right now. Liza is the consummate professional and a class act. She has such a wonderful heart and an infectious spirit, and we are so proud that she was a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Mark, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Liza and Studio DBI. Seriously - she is the BEST. I have never met a more calm, collected, and detail oriented planner in my life. She had everything organized down to the smallest detail, without ever breaking a sweat. Any time I had a question or concern, Liza had already had it solved, taken care of, with a solution better than I could've ever figured out on my own.

She's also one of the kindest people. And it doesn't stop with Wedding Planning. Her floral talents are to DIE for. Our mantle floral arrangements still have people talking! She not only made my vision come to life -- she made it like a true dream - above and beyond anything I could've imagined.

I will absolutely, hands down, 100% recommend Liza and Studio DBI to any and everyone -- her professionalism, her grace in even challenging situations, and her genius and creativity made our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/13/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Abosutley, positively, the best vendor I have ever worked with. For all you brides out there, I cannot recommend anyone better than Liza. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Liza was during the entire planning and execution of the floral design for our wedding. I was impressed by Liza from our first conversation over the phone. She was wonderful and warm, great listener and knew exactly what I was envisioning. I would mention my cholor scheme and some of my ideas, and she knew what I meant. She did not try to take over my ideas, she enhanced them. Following our conversation, she emailed me the proposal with the pictures of what she envisioned given my guidance, and she was spot on. Liza knows design and knows flowers. If you are looking for that bridal magazine look, she will deliver. If you are looking for that urban, outside of the box thinking, she will deliver. No matter your style, she knows exactly how to execute that design. Liza will also work well with your budget and will help maximize your vision while sticking to your budget. I loved working with Liza not only on the professional level, but on a personal one. She is a lovely, kind, classy, stylish, hip and extremely intellegen woman. She has accomplished so much at such an incredible young age, she is truly an inspiration.
I highly recommend Liza and her Studio DBI team. You will be amazed at the beauty and sophistication she will bring to your event. The flowers will stand out and make every picture worth a thousand words. If you want your dream wedding, Liza will be the one to make it happen. She is the fairy godmother of flowers.
Thank you Liza, from the bottom of our hearts, for adding so much beauty to our special day!

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Studio DBI Pricing

220x220 sq 1440545590004 clayton gigi vendors vendors 0150
220x220 sq 1440545594385 clayton gigi vendors vendors 0154
220x220 sq 1440545597924 clayton gigi vendors vendors 0157

10 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

I've had the pleasure of working with Liza on a few events and was able to see her in action. Calm, collected, easy going but incredibly organized and on top of all the little details. She handles things that would stress others out with grace and a smile. Something that is super important and helpful for a wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Liza and her team are amazing! I am always blown away by their creativity and gorgeous designs!

Studio DBI is truly a gem! We've worked with them numerous times and their work always knocks my socks off. I actually used Liza and her team for my own wedding. They are professional, timely, really sweet and really talented. You can't go wrong with DBI, I can't recommend them enough!

81 PROS I KNOW