Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Dazzling Affairs

Let us help you plan the perfect event!

From start to finish and everything in-between, let us help you plan the perfect event!!!!

Categories: Wedding Invitation, Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)

As someone who is a control freak I knew I would need someone to depend on the day of my wedding and Francesca was it! From the moment she arrived at my house she started with setting up for the photographer and making sure everything was in order especially getting everyone to move. There were many conversations before the wedding and people would as me why would you spend money to have another person help run the day and I can truly say it's the best money I spent for the day. Any issues she's got it... my dress was stepped on bussel immediately destroyed I simply walked off the dance floor she took care of it with the bridal attendant and back to the fun! I do have to add I was nervous that it would be too many people trying to help us but they all work great together to ensure your day is perfect which mine was!

Profile Picture Natize, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired Francesa for day of coordinating for our wedding, I have no regrets. During wedding planning, I read that hiring a DOC is the best thing you can do for yourself...I agree 100%. I must admit, throughout the wedding planning I often wondered if it was really necessary, I'm here to tell you that it is. Between the staff at the venue & Francesca, my husband and I do not have a clue how we would have done it all. My mom, who was trying to convince me to just have my MOH or a close family friend do it, was also amazed at the work of Dazzling Affairs. My only regret was not hiring her sooner I might not have been as crazed as I was leading up to the wedding.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews

Thermography
Minimum Order
11 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the opportunity to work with Dazzling Affairs on numerous occasions. Every detail is on point and they are true pros in every sense of the word.

I have worked with many events with Dazzling Affairs, over the past several years, and Francesca stands head and shoulders over most, not only in demonstrated initiative, intelligence, and creativity but also in her ability to function as a productive member of a team. Her intellect is matched by her ability to communicate clearly and to project an open, friendly persona to others regardless of their, level of expertise.

Francesca's experience in the wedding industry is amazing. It is always a pleasure working with her and the ladies at Dazzling affairs.

The ultimate Maid of Honor. Leave your worries behind and let the team at Dazzling Affairs enable you to have the perfect day. Absolutely the best. Ernst H. Tramposch Creative Compositions Fine Photography

Francesca and her team at Dazzling Affairs do a sensational job for all of her brides and clients. Her attention to detail, and care and tlc for all of her clients is remarkable. She is great to work with because she makes sure that everything is performed and done as it is supposed to be and she shares my same commitment towards a performance/outcome that is highly satisfying and one that is as perfect as can be for all of the brides and clients! You can't go wrong with her!!

186 PROS I KNOW

Events

185 Westbury Avenue , Carle Place , NY 11514   See On Map
516-248-0080 (phone) 516-248-1150 (fax)
By Appointment Only
Dazzling Affairs is a wedding planning company from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including 185 , Westbury Avenue , and Carle Place, New York . Dazzling Affairs is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2004 specializing in weddings and events .