Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

About Dazzle Photobooth

Complete Packages start at $350

The Premier Photo Booth Rental Company in Orange County, CA

Proudly Serving Orange County including Greater Long Beach, Cerritos, San Clemente and everything in between! To see our current photo booth rental promo’s click here Photo Booth Rental Orange County Prices.

Dazzle Photobooth is a photo booth rental company based in Orange County, CA. We are driven with the determination to provide a friendlier and more affordable service that you will never forget!

Customer satisfaction goes hand in hand with our devotion to our clientele.  We always have a smile on our face and enthusiasm in our voice as we assist you with adding tons of fun to your special event.  Our event attendants are nothing less than friendly and are included in every booking as our free courtesy to you for the entire duration of your rental.

Our photo booth is constructed of durable materials, which gives it a very professional appearance. The booth is very roomy, and we guarantee that you can comfortably fit eight to ten of your guests inside. We use professional grade equipment, so your photos will always have crystal clarity. And to top it off, there are no additional charges to use our props.

We provide the “FUN” to just about any event.

Just to name a few, we’re a photo booth rental company specializing in proms, weddings, corporate events, sponsored parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, quinceañeras, birthdays, holiday parties, graduations, birthdays, social gatherings or any event! If you’ve never rented a photo booth in the past, here’s a short video on how a photo booth rental works: Photo Booth Rental.

Our photo booth is very simple to use – Press the button, strike a pose 3 times, then wait for your photos to print in less than 13 seconds! Our attendants are there to help! Along with the printed photo, you will also have access to all of the digital copies taken at your event and uploaded on to our online protected gallery. With every photo booth rental, you will also receive a customized template with all your event info and color schemes to accommodate your event. We have other options to make your event experience a memorable one! With upgrades such as the projection slideshow or a social media kiosks, it will make a grand impression on your guest!

The Dazzle Photo Booth Rental Difference!

Best service in town!! We pride ourselves on our fun, friendly, and quick services. We understand that we are probably not the only vendor at your event so we try to make it as stress free and as easy as we can for you. We’ve upgraded our accounting system so that you can make payments at your leisure. We also upgraded our contracts system so that you can sign everything online. At events, our attendants don’t just stand around, they interact with you to make the experience enjoyable.   Upgraded technology We’ve upgraded our dye sub printer to the fastest and highest quality prints that dry instantly and shoot out prints in about 8 seconds a photo. We’ve also updated our DSLR camera and flash component to get as much HD quality as we can out of these photos, because we know these photos are priceless. We’ve also invested in the social media kiosk to allow guest to post their individual photos on any social media website including emailing those photos to themselves. We’ve also upgraded our props, added more options for backdrops, etc.   Happy customers! We’ve been to a lot of events since 2012. We know what we’re doing and it shows. Everyone that’s booked our photo booth has been extremely happy with our services. We have a few repeat customers that’s booked multiple events still! But don’t take our word for it, we encourage you to read our reviews from past clients at www.weddingwire.com and www.yelp.com. Once you’ve experienced a Dazzle photo booth rental, we’re confident that you’ll be our next positive review!   Why Use Us?
  • Customized message or logo on the photo strips
  • Unlimited Pictures
  • Large flat panel screen to allow guests to pose for pictures
  • Choice of black & white photos, and full color photos
  • Professional Attendant on Standby
  • Flash portrait studio lighting system
  • Cool props for your guests to use
  • USB Thumb Drive or DVD with all of your pictures
  • Digital SLR Camera (Professional Clarity)
  • Sub-Dye Printer (No Drying time or Smudges)
  • Enclosed Photo Booth offering Privacy / Open Air Booth also available

Unlike other Photo Booth companies, we use the best equipment, resulting in the best quality pictures. We didn’t stop there. We also use one of the fastest sub-dye printers in the market today. What does that mean? More pictures for your buck!

Tel: (949) 436-8695  Email: JD@DazzlePhotobooth.com

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Orange County, Inland Empire

Follow Dazzle Photobooth on

35 Reviews for Dazzle Photobooth

2.5

I met JD at a bridal fair initially and began speaking with him a few weeks later. He was totally responsive and I booked early (early 2014 for a February 2015 wedding). Around that time he was getting married himself but everything was great. However, a few months before I emailed him to touch base and got no reply. I waited a week and emailed again, still with no reply. I looked on yelp to see if anything similar was happening and up until July 2014, he was at 5 stars; after that he dropped to one star due to disappearing basically. I freaked out but my now husband called him and left a stern vm; JD called back within minutes. To be honest, I wasn't sure Dazzle would show, but the 2 girl employees did and the guests loved it! We got a lot of fun photos! I think we were supposed to have a promo free add on that didn't happen, I'm just glad they showed and all went as planned for the most part. As far as the online gallery, it's been about 5 or 6 weeks and though I tried to contact JD, I have no idea when to expect access.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dazzle Photobooth was a great addition to our wedding day. All of our guests had a great time with the photo booth. We got our digital download link a little less then a month after the wedding. The price for their services certainly cannot be beat. The only reason I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars is the frequency of communication. However, this is not JD's full time job just yet, so I cut the guy a little slack. Hopefully one day Dazzle Photobooth will be his full time job. I would hire them again for the price and extra fun they add to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/17/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After going to NUMEROUS bridal shows and events, dazzle photobooth was definitely our favorite! So great to work with. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable! You guys rock! I mean come on! What's a wedding without a photo booth?!:)

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/18/14, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1383113009468 i pxjgqr5 x
220x220 sq 1383113063535 i hrkmnvq x

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

7 PROS I KNOW