Daysy Film and Photo

Daysy Film and Photo

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daysy Film and Photo

~ Live ~ Love ~ Laugh... Get Inspired!

The Daysy Film & Photo team of wedding professionals provides a luxury experience for couples looking for stunning wedding photography and videography in the Maryland and DC area. Our team of experienced creatives loves to get couples excited about having their wedding day told in a beautiful, dynamic visual story.

Check more about our work and our beautiful couples at www.DaysyFilmPhoto.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

If I would have to give you only one advise about your wedding day, it would be to pick a great photographer.
A very good friend of mine shared this with me when I was in the first steps of my wedding planning. I’m glad I followed her advice.
I’m very lucky for having found Daysy and hiring her as our photographer for the most important day of our lives! My husband and I are very happy and satisfied with the results. She is a professional!!! I would highly recommend her. All the photos are amazing. We also had the engagement session and it was breath taking! What a great memory to have for the rest of our lives. After our engagement session we were so happy and relaxed that my husband and I decide to go out for dinner. We’re also blessed with snow on our wedding day and Daysy took simply GORGEOUS photos outside. Thank you Daysy for creating such an amazing environment during all the photo sessions we had.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aline, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Daysy photograph our wedding was a true gift we gave ourselves! Other than being a great professional: knowledgeable, caring and always with a big smile; she also created, what are for us, the best memories of our wedding day. Our aim was to have as much fun as one can have while tying the knot, and Daysy helped us to have that experience!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Larissa, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daysy shot engagement photos for my fiancé and I last year and we were very happy with the final product. Daysy is very talented and very creative. We even brought our dog for our engagement photos and Daysy got great shots of him as well! Thank you so much! We love our engagement photos! We are glad we found you online for our photos.

Profile Picture User4845193, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The best capture always comes from the best “ Daysy”. I loved her work !

Daysy and I (wedding day liaison & organizer/visionary) worked a wedding together in July. Having the pleasure of watching her energy and seeing her vision as she created incredible shots of the bride/groom & their special day, was an inspiration! Shes great to work with and her eye on detail, is just what you want when you hire a photographer. You can't get back those moments that can be captured by the right person. I look forward to working with Daysy, again, in the future!

Frederick, MD 21704   See On Map