Daysy Film and Photo

Frederick, MD View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Serving weddings in Frederick, Maryland, Daysy Film and Photo is a group of photographers and videographers with expert knowledge and diverse skills. The team benefits from a wide range of approaches and cutting-edge technology. They combine a natural style of candid videography, with gracefully posed wedding portraits for a complete picture of each wedding day they capture. They work with couples, basing each brief on couples’ needs and responding in a creative and innovative fashion.

Daysy Film and Photo proposes a comprehensive selection of services for couples to avail of. They can shoot all stages of the wedding experience from engagement to reception, and employ cutting edge techniques such as filming with drones. The post-production team specializes in transforming your wedding pictures into tangible mementos, including wall-mounted prints and photo albums.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Jewel
    Jewel T. Married on 06/07/2019

Visionary storyteller!

Can't say enough about how wonderful Daysy is. She is so talented and always has a special place in our hearts. It's worth doing the engagement shoot with her as well as wedding day. She keeps a blog where she'll share a little about her clients. We'd hire her again for another major life event!

Daysy Film and Photo's reply:

To read something like this, reminds me of why I do what I do!! Thank you SO MUCH, Jewel, your words inspire me, your being inspire me and it was an honor and so much fun to capture your special day. The day that will be forever in your memories. I feel blessed and I only wish you the best. And definitely, photos for live with you guys. I am/will be here for you for the next chapter on your lives
    Julia Married on 05/04/2018

Our best wedding vendor

We hired Daysy and her team to do our engagement photos, wedding day photos, and wedding videography. Daysy is such a charismatic person that we immediately felt comfortable with her. During our initial meeting she was very professional, displaying examples of her work and sharing her pricing options. She also interviewed us as much as we interviewed her- it was clear that she wanted to feel comfortable with us to make sure that she could do her job well. We went in to the first meeting certain that we did not want videography. However, after seeing Daysy's work, we knew we had to have it! As many brides will share, photography is worth investing in because it is one of the few things that will last for years to come. We decided to increase our budget because of the wonderful things that we saw that Daysy was capable of, and we are so, SO glad that we did!

On our wedding day (as well as for the engagement photos), Daysy and her team arrived ahead of the scheduled time, ready to work. She took shots that I requested, and ones that struck her creatively. For our particular event, her team included a second photographer, an assistant, and a videographer, as well as Daysy herself. They all worked well with each other, and participated in the fun during our themed wedding! (See team picture below). Video footage was captured with a drone and the videographer rolled around on a hoverboard to be in the midst of all the action. We received many comments from our guests about how awesome the photo team was.

When the big day was over, we were even more pleased with Daysy. She edited a couple photos THAT NIGHT to share with us! It was great to have a digital image that we could share with our friends and family right away. We had all of our digital images & video within about 6 weeks, and the printed album not long after. Daysy sent us proofs before printing and made minor requested changes (such as wording used on the album). The final products turned out better than I ever could have imagined!

Throughout the entire process, Daysy was incredibly responsive to my questions (I had a LOT!), communicated quickly, and worked with my husband and I every step of the way to create the lasting memories that we wanted. It is clear that she is passionate and dedicated to her clients; and I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone hire Daysy and her team for weddings, engagements and more. I know that we'll be hiring her again for an anniversary photoshoot and any other needs down the line!
    Aline Married on 12/09/2017
    If I would have to give you only one advise about your wedding day, it would be to pick a great photographer.
    A very good friend of mine shared this with me when I was in the first steps of my wedding planning. I’m glad I followed her advice.
    I’m very lucky for having found Daysy and hiring her as our photographer for the most important day of our lives! My husband and I are very happy and satisfied with the results. She is a professional!!! I would highly recommend her. All the photos are amazing. We also had the engagement session and it was breath taking! What a great memory to have for the rest of our lives. After our engagement session we were so happy and relaxed that my husband and I decide to go out for dinner. We’re also blessed with snow on our wedding day and Daysy took simply GORGEOUS photos outside. Thank you Daysy for creating such an amazing environment during all the photo sessions we had.

Daysy Film and Photo's reply:

Thank you so much, Aline! Your words really mean the world to us! Charles and you are incredible blessed to have found each other, and we feel extremely honored to have been chosen to be your story teller! Thank you, Aline!

Real Weddings

• Betty & Jon
    45 photos · 04/14/2019

Deals

Daysy Film and Photo 1
Exclusive

Yamal Events Yamal Events Wedding Planners

The best capture always comes from the best “ Daysy”. I loved her work !

Made Easy Concierge & Organizing LLC Made Easy Concierge & Organizing LLC Wedding Planners

Daysy and I (wedding day liaison & organizer/visionary) worked a wedding together in July. Having the pleasure of watching her energy and seeing her vision as she created incredible shots of the bride/groom & their special day, was an inspiration! Shes great to work with and her eye on detail, is just what you want when you hire a photographer. You can't get back those moments that can be captured by the right person. I look forward to working with Daysy, again, in the future!

Frederick, Maryland Frederick, MD, 21704
Location of (Daysy Film and Photo)

Daysy Film and Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Daysy Film and Photo include in the starting price?

Daysy Film and Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Daysy Film and Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Daysy Film and Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Daysy Film and Photo offer?

Daysy Film and Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Daysy Film and Photo offer?

Daysy Film and Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Daysy Film and Photo offer for wedding events?

Daysy Film and Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Daysy Film and Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Daysy Film and Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Daysy Film and Photo offer?

Daysy Film and Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding