Frederick, MD 21704 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About Daysy Film and Photo

The Daysy Film & Photo team of wedding professionals provides a luxury experience for couples looking for stunning wedding photography and videography in the Maryland and DC area. Our team of experienced creatives loves to get couples excited about having their wedding day told in a beautiful, dynamic visual story.

While each of our photographers brings a different perspective and experience to the team, our style is bold and romantic with an emphasis on a naturally posed editorial approach. We love to quietly document those intimate, candid moments. We swoon over styled portraits that are gracefully posed with phenomenal lighting. Our experience and expertise allow us to use and create any type of lighting for remarkable images that tell the entire story of your wedding day.

Cinematic Wedding Videography

The visual wedding story comes full circle with stunning videography and a cinematic highlight film. We blend different techniques, often including aerial footage with drone, to design wedding films that pull you back to one of the most important days of your life to relive all the sentimental, fun, and celebratory moments.

Check more about our work and our beautiful couples at DaysyFilmPhoto.com

~ Daysy Film & Photo

• Top 3 2018 Best of the Best Photographer by Frederick News-Post
  • Top 20 2018 Best Photographers in Washington DC by Expertise
  • As seen in: People Magazing, Frederick Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Black Bride
  • Professional Photographers of America Member and Magazing Published

Daysy Film and Photo 6
Daysy Film and Photo 7

Julia · Married on 05/04/2018

Our best wedding vendor

We hired Daysy and her team to do our engagement photos, wedding day photos, and wedding videography. Daysy is such a charismatic person that we immediately felt comfortable with her. During our initial meeting she was very professional, displaying examples of her work and sharing her pricing options. She also interviewed us as much as we interviewed her- it was clear that she wanted to feel comfortable with us to make sure that she could do her job well. We went in to the first meeting certain that we did not want videography. However, after seeing Daysy's work, we knew we had to have it! As many brides will share, photography is worth investing in because it is one of the few things that will last for years to come. We decided to increase our budget because of the wonderful things that we saw that Daysy was capable of, and we are so, SO glad that we did!

On our wedding day (as well as for the engagement photos), Daysy and her team arrived ahead of the scheduled time, ready to work. She took shots that I requested, and ones that struck her creatively. For our particular event, her team included a second photographer, an assistant, and a videographer, as well as Daysy herself. They all worked well with each other, and participated in the fun during our themed wedding! (See team picture below). Video footage was captured with a drone and the videographer rolled around on a hoverboard to be in the midst of all the action. We received many comments from our guests about how awesome the photo team was.

When the big day was over, we were even more pleased with Daysy. She edited a couple photos THAT NIGHT to share with us! It was great to have a digital image that we could share with our friends and family right away. We had all of our digital images & video within about 6 weeks, and the printed album not long after. Daysy sent us proofs before printing and made minor requested changes (such as wording used on the album). The final products turned out better than I ever could have imagined!

Throughout the entire process, Daysy was incredibly responsive to my questions (I had a LOT!), communicated quickly, and worked with my husband and I every step of the way to create the lasting memories that we wanted. It is clear that she is passionate and dedicated to her clients; and I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone hire Daysy and her team for weddings, engagements and more. I know that we'll be hiring her again for an anniversary photoshoot and any other needs down the line!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Daysy Film and Photo 8
    Daysy Film and Photo 9
    Daysy Film and Photo 10
    Daysy Film and Photo 11
    Daysy Film and Photo 12

Aline · Married on 12/09/2017

If I would have to give you only one advise about your wedding day, it would be to pick a great photographer.
    A very good friend of mine shared this with me when I was in the first steps of my wedding planning. I’m glad I followed her advice.
    I’m very lucky for having found Daysy and hiring her as our photographer for the most important day of our lives! My husband and I are very happy and satisfied with the results. She is a professional!!! I would highly recommend her. All the photos are amazing. We also had the engagement session and it was breath taking! What a great memory to have for the rest of our lives. After our engagement session we were so happy and relaxed that my husband and I decide to go out for dinner. We’re also blessed with snow on our wedding day and Daysy took simply GORGEOUS photos outside. Thank you Daysy for creating such an amazing environment during all the photo sessions we had.

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Daysy Film and Photo 13
    Daysy Film and Photo 14
    Daysy Film and Photo 15
    Daysy Film and Photo 16
    Daysy Film and Photo 17
    Daysy Film and Photo 18

Daysy Film and Photo's reply:

Thank you so much, Aline! Your words really mean the world to us! Charles and you are incredible blessed to have found each other, and we feel extremely honored to have been chosen to be your story teller! Thank you, Aline!

Daysy Film and Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

Request Information
    • When:
      Nov 03, 2019 12:30 AM - 03:00 AM
    • Location:
      Frederick Fairgrounds - Home of The Great Frederick Fair 797 East Patrick Street Frederick, MD 21701, Frederick, Washington DC

Come meet us at the Frederick Weddings Bridal Show! We will be located inside of the main pavillion, at the central area! We can't wait to meet everyone there!

• Yamal Events
    Yamal Events Wedding Planners

The best capture always comes from the best “ Daysy”. I loved her work !

• Made Easy Concierge & Organizing LLC
    Made Easy Concierge & Organizing LLC Wedding Planners

Daysy and I (wedding day liaison & organizer/visionary) worked a wedding together in July. Having the pleasure of watching her energy and seeing her vision as she created incredible shots of the bride/groom & their special day, was an inspiration! Shes great to work with and her eye on detail, is just what you want when you hire a photographer. You can't get back those moments that can be captured by the right person. I look forward to working with Daysy, again, in the future!

• Frederick, MD, 21704 See on map