818 SW 3rd Ave #517, Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number

About Dayna Schroeder Photography

I love capturing moments, details and creative portraiture. When documenting weddings, I focus on capturing the beauty and emotion of the day which I always feel honored to be a part of. I take otherwise ordinary moments and artistic portraits and strive to transform them into unique pieces of art with the use of lighting, photoshop techniques and composition.

My wedding photographs have been featured in Modern Bride, The Knot Weddings, Brides.com and TCW. I obtained my Bachelor of Fine Arts in 1998 with a focus on Photography and Graphic Design and started my wedding photography career in 2005.

I hope you enjoy viewing my collection of Wedding Photography, Engagement Photos and Wedding Portraits as I take great pleasure in sharing it. I look forward to hearing from you!

0001portraits
byroncolbybarngrayslakeweddings28
0048heatherjason2

13 Reviews for Dayna Schroeder Photography

Colette · Married on 09/19/2009

An ARTIST, a FRIEND and a wonderully TALENTED photographer! Dayna's abilities are apparent in her determination to capture the moment, detail by detail with an eye for color and artistry...all the while blending into your wedding day! She was like a little hummingbird, buzzin all over the reception and ceremony, quietly and working hard to make it just a perfectly captured day!
    Dayna and her assistant work tirelessly to gather as many photos of our wedding day as possible. Many guests commented on how, they "never saw the camera away from her eye!" You will get true quality, professional service, kindness and a incredible photo album to remember your day thru the eyes of a true artist. Quality is guaranteed with this gal! Her experience and study of light, color, angles and journalistic photography will be apparent!
    Check out her website to see how beautiful your memories can be. We are so honored to share our day with Dayna!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Evon · Married on 08/29/2009

Dayna Schroeder, was fantastic nothing but professional but so easy going and friendly. Her website alone will show you how terrific she is, our wedding photos were out of this world. Our portraits came out unbelievable and she makes you feel so comfortable half the time I didn't even know she was there. I never could imagine how great they turned out. Well worth the price.

Thanks Dayna we loved our wedding even more because of you.
    Evon and Kent

Sent on 09/29/2009

Amy · Married on 08/22/2009

I am so happy we chose Dayna to photograph our wedding day. She was so easy and comfortable to be around and has such a sweet personality. Several of the guests remarked on her professionalism and cute personality. Our photos turned out artistically amazing. We can't wait to create our wedding album.

Sent on 02/08/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dayna Schroeder Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Designs by Muse
    Designs by Muse Banquet Halls

WE LOVE DAYNA! She has style you can't go wrong with because it matches your personality. She is a talented photographer with an excellant eye, but she is also able to make your event memorable by capturing the spirit of your dream event.

• 818 SW 3rd Ave, #517 Portland, 97204 See on map