2030 Fairwood Commons Ave, Casper, WY 82609 Map · Phone number

About DayDreamin' Engineer

Hi there and welcome! My name is Emily and I started DayDreamin'Engineer on Etsy about a year ago after a random and almost unfortunate event for my best friends' wedding...

My friend hired an invitation designer and paid half (of a very high bill) upfront. She sent out the save the dates but after months of emailing the designer about invitations with no response it became clear to my friend that she needed to go a different route if she wanted to get invitations in the mail on time.

My friend had a unique idea in mind for her invites, something you couldn't find online; I had been doing grapic design stuff on the side so she called me last minute in a panic. I spent 3 days going back and forth with her and we finally got her perfect invites designed and printed.

This was the first invitation suite I designed but word spread and I continued to make invitations for friends, family, friends of friends and so on. I enjoy making an invite from scratch for a bride to reflect what she's imagined up for her big day and I'm most passionate about my ability to provide affordable, high quality invitations while also being a reliable option for a bride.

Check out my Etsy shop or my blog to get more of an idea about me and my style or just send me a message and we can chat about what you're looking for.

Congrats on your big day, it would be an honor to be apart of it!

Follow DayDreamin' Engineer on
cf4f8c104ed3b8bf IMG 0964
img2180

3 Reviews for DayDreamin' Engineer

Kaelyn · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't adequately say what a joy it was working with DayDreamin' Engineer. She created such beautiful bridal shower and bachelorette party invitations for me (for my sister's wedding). The amount of compliments I received from the guests was crazy. Not only were these invitations so adorable, but they were exactly what I hoped and dreamed for. DayDreamin' Engineer had great ideas herself and was also very receptive to changes I wanted to make. I highly recommend her and will definitely be using her in the future.

Sent on 07/21/2016

I had DayDreamin' Engineer do my save the dates and invitations and they were amazing. I love all the work in the portfolio but I had a specific theme I was looking for. She was more than willing to make me invites from scratch. I shared some samples of what I was looking for and these invites came out better than any of the ones I'd been looking at previously. I was inspired by the amazing look of my invites so now I'm having my programs made through DayDreamin' Engineer as well. It was so simple. She gave me a sample of information that should be included and the results we beautiful. I recommend DayDreamin' Engineer to all of my friends and everyone is blown away by the products they receive !

Sent on 06/26/2016

Candice · Married on 06/04/2016

We had my save the dates, invites and wedding programs made my daydreaminengineer, and she did an amazing job! I was so happy with everything! She's just amazing! She'll make sure your invites are perfect for you and your husband and everything you want!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

DayDreamin' Engineer FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Engraving, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• 2030 Fairwood Commons Ave Casper, 82609 See on map