Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Daydreamer Cinema

day.dream [ˈ’dei,ˌdri:m]

-A dream like musing or fantasy usually wishful creation of the imagination.

Daydreamer Cinema is a team of candid, natural light shooters who recognize the potential in every story. As a collection of artists, all with varying backgrounds and points of view, we utilize our individual styles to create and compliment our vision as a whole. It is this unique combination of ideas coupled with a shared drive and passion for storytelling that has proudly

garnered us Emmy award winning work.

We are daydreamers.

Follow Daydreamer Cinema on

• Videos 11

11 Reviews for Daydreamer Cinema

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2013

Absolutely amazing work! It was s much more than I had hoped for!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/11/2013

To be honest at first when my wife and I were discussing wedding plans I was on the fence regarding videography. I was worried that the end product wouldn't be worth the cost and wasn't sure how much we would actually get out of the video.

I'm so glad my wife found Daydreamer and convinced me that we should hire their services. During the day we had three videographers with us for the entire day and after a short amount of time they blended in and I didn't even notice they were there. The also worked seamlessly with our photographer which was something else we were a bit worried about.

The end product was nothing short of amazing, they did a spectacular job capturing the essence of our special day and put together a video that we will cherish forever. We watch it all the time, have shared it with our friends and family and cannot imagine not having this video to remember the day for the rest of our lives.

Thank you so much Daydreamer!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Deciding to hire Daydreamer Cinema for our wedding was was one of the best decisions we ever made and definitely worth every penny. We watch our video almost every night and the quality of Daydreamer's work never ceases to amaze me - the care with which they stitched together our story is more than words alone can express. Everything about their work is amazing - from the footage, to the editing and the perfect musical accompaniment - our day was made all the more special by the wonderful staff who didn't overlook a single detail. Thank you Daydreamer for encapsulating the most important day of our lives in one jaw dropping video!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Award

• CinZo Wedding Photography
    CinZo Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

among the very best film makers

• Cole Drake Events
    Cole Drake Events Wedding Planners

Without question one of the most innovative, ridiculously talented group of pro's we have ever worked with! When you hire Daydreamer Cinema, you are getting the very best, highly emotive documentation of your wedding day, event, experience you can possibly invest in. They book quickly and we use them regularly, so if they are, by some chance, available on your event date, just book them!

• Santa Rosa, 95404 See on map